To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Clarke tools - Are made where?

John Timmins

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 1, 2008
Messages
862
Location
Flagler Beach, FL
I have seen Clarke parts cleaners and blast cabinets. Where are they made? For the home shop, for hobby use, are they OK? Thanks in advance - DaytonaJohn
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Charles (in GA)

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 11, 2006
Messages
12,489
Location
50 mi south of Atlanta
Where would you expect cheap blast cabinets and parts washers to be made? Give me a C! Give me an H! Give me an I! Give me an N! Give me an A!

C-H-I-N-A!!!!!!!!

Charles
 

MarkH

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 19, 2005
Messages
1,353
Location
Kansas
Also they seem to have multiple variations of various quality of builds. Clarke is one of the brands, I have to see it before I buy it. One time it is great, the next time well someone cut corners in production.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

speed bump

Well-known member
Joined
May 28, 2008
Messages
6,317
Location
Butte Montana
I saw a Clarke toolbox the other day that had USA on it. I was surpised and for the price they go for almost picked one up.
 

Graham08

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 10, 2007
Messages
721
Location
Iron Station, NC
I have their 3' sheet metal brake. Chinese. Identical to the HF brake. Okay for the money, but I should have held out for a used USA one from Chicago, Tennsmith, etc.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom