To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

NOS Genuine Apex, USA made screwdrivers, Utica Ratcheting Flare wrenches, etc.

chad s

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
2,483
Location
Baltimore, MD
Here are some more NOS tools for sale. All tools are USA made top quality, and unused old stock. All prices are +shipping. Because of some of the low priced stuff, Id prefer a $5 min order.

First up are some genuine Apex tools.
(5) 4" impact extensions, 1/2 drive female end, 3/8 drive male end, pinned socket holder $4 each.
(3) Apex 1/2" drive 19/32 impact sockets. $1 each.
(1) Apex 1/2" drive 7/16 spring loaded bit holder $6.
Several apex 1/2 drive male to hex drive adaptors. No idea what these are for. If you can use these, make me an offer.

Also in this picture are 3 Stanley brand no3 Phillips brace bits.

Next are some screwdrivers.
(approx 15) Hunter 1/4 x 2" flat $2 ea
(approx 20) Hunter 3/32 8" flat $1 ea
(approx 25) Excelite 3/32 x 4" flat $ea
(1) Hunter No3 Phillips $3

Next pic shows a Utica "Cam Loc" 3/8 ratcheting flare nut wrench. These are awesome! They work very well, and do not damage brass fittings. They are USA made, and very high quality. I put a brass brake line fitting in the wrench in the pic to show how it fits. I have several $6 ea.

(Aprox 6) copper headed soldering irons. These are for big stuff, not sure what! Marked with a big "2" on each copper head. $2 ea.

(aprox 10) center drill bits, double ended. These are great for starting holes on a lathe, mill or drill press, as they will not walk off center, so they provide a great pilot for a long, standard drill bit. $2 ea.

apex.jpg

screwdrivers.jpg

utica.jpg
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

bmwpower

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
12,578
Location
NJ
Can I get one of these:

4" impact extensions, 1/2 drive female end, 3/8 drive male end, pinned socket holder $4 each.

and one of the screwdrivers circled.

screwdrivers2.JPG
 

DaMaN

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2008
Messages
804
Location
Rahway, NJ
I'll take:

1X 4" impact extensions, 1/2 drive female end, 3/8 drive male end, pinned socket holder $4 each.

1X Apex 1/2" drive 19/32 impact sockets. $1 each.

1X Apex 1/2" drive 7/16 spring loaded bit holder $6.

2X Several apex 1/2 drive male to hex drive adapters.

I also sent you a PM on your other posting on the Williams wrenches but have not gotten a response.
 

bmwpower

Super Moderator
Staff member
Joined
Apr 24, 2005
Messages
12,578
Location
NJ
Chad has been working a lot of overtime lately.....fyi.
 

64merc

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 24, 2008
Messages
2,816
Location
Texas
If you still have any left, I'll take one of the Utica 3/8 ratcheting flare nut wrenches $6

Also, how much for those little green screwdrivers? It doesn't have a price.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
OP
C

chad s

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 3, 2006
Messages
2,483
Location
Baltimore, MD
To everyone who sent me a PM that has not been answered yet, Give me 24 hours if you will, I will be in touch. As BMWpower stated, I have been working 12-14 hour days that I got stuck with last minute since monday. I have to check inventory on a few items and get back to everyone.

My deadline to have this job complete is tomorrow evening, and I am on schedule now, though my schedule is very far from a 9-5 deal for this past week. To make the situation even worse, I have developed a tear in a ligament in my foot (the doctor had some fancy name for the problem) that has made my left foot feel like its in a vice, yet I have no choice, I must meet my deadline. The expected healing time for my foot is 4-6 weeks, AFTER I start getting it the proper rest!

And for the few orders that are 3-4 days behind in shipping, I will be throwing in a few extra tools to make good on it, they ill go out saturday morning.

So thanks for everyone bearing with me, tomorrow evening I should have a HUGE, month long weight off of my shoulders!
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom