View Full Version : My wife wants to give me a Garage Makeover for B' Day. What should I do?

jeostang
07-16-2006, 05:07 PM
My wife wants to give me a makeover. What kind of companies do this? I know that I want the walls to be insulated and drywalled (right now there are just studs up). I also want a air line from my compressor to be installed, and better lighting and the floor to be re-done. I do all the mods to my car so it would have to be work friendly. Are there people that only do this kind of work so they can get a good I deal of what I want?

Second question. Were is the best place to put my air line?

THanks

Charles (in GA)
07-16-2006, 05:18 PM
Do some searches on air line, air system, air plumbing, etc. this has been extensively discussed, documented and lots of pics too. Run your air lines in the open, for several reasons, mostly the ease of expanding later, and repairing leaks.

Personally, your best bet will be a reputable remodler or fixup man and possibly a plumber for the air and an electrictian, hard to find a jack of all trades who really knows what to do and do it right.

Charles

jeostang
07-16-2006, 05:21 PM
well I do have a very good, handy man that does good work. I'd just need to get an electrician to do the lighting.

qurtrn10
07-16-2006, 07:55 PM
KEEP HER!

William

ChucksCrib
07-16-2006, 08:08 PM
Get some pics up from all different angles so that we can see what your asking us to advise you on.

She gotta sista

milly
07-16-2006, 10:32 PM
She's not thinking about that stupid TV show that turns a garage into a family room or extra bed room is she??

bmwpower
07-17-2006, 06:56 AM
She's not thinking about that stupid TV show that turns a garage into a family room or extra bed room is she??

What I thought.

Or a Carribean night club or whatever they did on that show that one time.

jeostang
07-17-2006, 07:28 AM
Hell NO!!,

She knows better then that.