Is it a good idea to put in a duct and blower in the attic to pull down the warm air from up there to help heat the garage?
My garage is insulated and heated, but I don't plan on running the heater when I'm not there.
Perhaps a blower and a duct to pick up the warm air near the peak of the attic, and a separate duct to act as a cold air return from the floor of the garage up to the attic.
I'm thinking that in the winter, this might be some "free heat".
What do you guys think...?
- Patrick
My garage is insulated and heated, but I don't plan on running the heater when I'm not there.
Perhaps a blower and a duct to pick up the warm air near the peak of the attic, and a separate duct to act as a cold air return from the floor of the garage up to the attic.
I'm thinking that in the winter, this might be some "free heat".
What do you guys think...?
- Patrick