View Full Version : post your WTF pictures

Diesel-Mech
04-03-2013, 11:11 AM
http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8174/8016472400_3df3a9d9c8_z.jpg
http://iwidk.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/2beaver-e1352478968915.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h103/Ozman2/fa29cbc7d5b6f52b1465d80ca2432535_zps0e5ddd69.jpg

srmofo
04-03-2013, 11:13 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/21bno7l.jpg

Honestly this looks photo chopped to me. The angle of the text just doesnt look right compared to the other signs. Im guessing it another red window sticker and some just painted it red, then applied the text.

However there is a welfare program in Ohio and I imagine elsewhere that will pay for car repairs.

Ive had the pleasure of dealing with them before. The person has to drive around and get 3-4 quotes of what it takes to repair the vehicle and take them to the welfare office. the welfare office will then send a check to the repair shop with the lowest quote once the repair is complete.

Without exception every single 'person' that came in wanting this estimate had a brand new cell phone, "their nails did" , and expensive designer clothes on. Apparently they could afford all of those luxuries, but not the necessities like food for their 5 screaming kids, or repairs to their transportation. Why did they need a car anyway, its not like they have a job to go to.

BTW we learned real quick that we never get the job because we refuse to race to the bottom for quick work and have also begun refusing to do the estimate for free. Those people no longer waste our time. As soon as they hear its going to cost at least $35 - $99 depending on what the symptoms are they turn and walk out.

Some people wonder how I could be a such a soulless bastard when it comes to those on welfare, and its because for every person truely in need of help theres 5000 people in front of them abusing the system. My wife is a manger for a major grocery store in the area and you should hear her when she gets going.

srmofo
04-03-2013, 11:18 AM
If I were to guess on cards:
- - - - EBT. . . Electronic Bank Transfer
- - - - AFN . . American Financial Network

EBT is electronic benefits transfer card (food stamps)

No idea what an AFN card is though, probably welfare related though considering its part of the sign

Moose-LandTran
04-03-2013, 01:44 PM
Honestly this looks photo chopped to me. The angle of the text just doesnt look right compared to the other signs. Im guessing it another red window sticker and some just painted it red, then applied the text.

The sign in the windows with the opening times also shows the EBT and AFN logos.

GRX
04-03-2013, 01:53 PM
My impression was the AFN stood for Armed Forces Network credit/debit cards. They have their own bank.

JerseyBoatBuilder
04-03-2013, 02:07 PM

It is 100% real
My g.f. stopped at one to pick up Techron when she came back she told me about it so I decided to do a net search confirming signs like that are posted in other states to.

Murphy4570
04-03-2013, 02:31 PM
However there is a welfare program in Ohio and I imagine elsewhere that will pay for car repairs.

Ive had the pleasure of dealing with them before. The person has to drive around and get 3-4 quotes of what it takes to repair the vehicle and take them to the welfare office. the welfare office will then send a check to the repair shop with the lowest quote once the repair is complete.

Without exception every single 'person' that came in wanting this estimate had a brand new cell phone, "their nails did" , and expensive designer clothes on. Apparently they could afford all of those luxuries, but not the necessities like food for their 5 screaming kids, or repairs to their transportation. Why did they need a car anyway, its not like they have a job to go to.

BTW we learned real quick that we never get the job because we refuse to race to the bottom for quick work and have also begun refusing to do the estimate for free. Those people no longer waste our time. As soon as they hear its going to cost at least $35 - $99 depending on what the symptoms are they turn and walk out.

I'm surprised you bothered to deal with that scum at all. My shop has a standing policy of accepting cash or credit cards ONLY. No checks, no food stamps, no IOU's.

This helps weed out the trash from real customers.

James E
04-03-2013, 03:04 PM
Not a picture but a HUGE WTF none the less!

http://www.inquisitr.com/601162/body-found-in-towed-car-three-days-after-crash/

That happened locally. Trooper is on administrative leave as he logged the car as a hit and run on Thursday night or Friday but evidently didn't open the door. The car was on its side and wedged in a pretty narrow and deep ditch but the driver's side doors were accessible. I try to be supportive of the local police but our state Highway Patrol has been having major problems for the last couple of years and this is really poor police work. Trooper is a 9 year veteran on the force.

Not to mention that the towing service dragged the car out of that very deep ditch on Friday, hauled it to their yard and parked it for three days without realizing that she was in the car, either. It's not like they just hooked up to it and pulled it away. They were working with it for awhile before they got it up on the road.

Body wasn't found until Monday when the family reported her missing and someone with the local police connected the missing person's report with the impounded car.

Autopsy is being done in Chapel Hill now and everybody is waiting on pins and needles and hoping that she didn't have a long-drawn-out death in the car. It's also weird that she was under the airbags. If she'd died in the crash you'd think she would be on top of them.

Jme128
04-03-2013, 03:18 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-1i4kSUMjBfU/UVsYdGE8QMI/AAAAAAAAM1s/ZjwzWd_sJwU/s800/1364736736956.gif

atwageman
04-03-2013, 03:20 PM
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-1i4kSUMjBfU/UVsYdGE8QMI/AAAAAAAAM1s/ZjwzWd_sJwU/s800/1364736736956.gif

If he lived, then Darwin failed.

James E
04-03-2013, 03:27 PM
He lived. He was on Tosh.O last season. Got a free trip to L.A. over that.

Jaralaccs
04-03-2013, 04:54 PM
He lived. He was on Tosh.O last season. Got a free trip to L.A. over that.

and sued the driver and won.

JimVonBaden
04-03-2013, 05:06 PM
and sued the driver and won.

Really?

Jim :cool:

junkman104
04-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Speaking of "Donk", this is how you ruin an Olds Cutlass :puke:

http://cache.jalopnik.com/assets/resources/2007/08/hawaiian_donk.jpg
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_jnJKxm9oEAE/S_xBJw4vhLI/AAAAAAAAAt0/xir8W5QN9lw/s1600/Cheetos-Donk2.jpg

Reminds me of a famous quote

Yesterday I’m sitting in a bean bag chair, naked and eating Cheetos.
I was flipping through the television, and I saw Robert Tilton, he’s a televanglist from Dallas, and he said this: He said, ‘Are you lonely?’
…Yeah. He said, “Have you wasted half your life in bars, pursuing sins of the flesh?”
This guy’s good! “Are you sitting in a bean bag chair, naked, eating Cheetos?”
Yes, sir! “Do you feel the urge to get up and send me a thousand dollars?” Close! I thought he was talking about me there for a second.

Ron White

jhelrey
04-03-2013, 07:27 PM
That happened locally. Trooper is on administrative leave as he logged the car as a hit and run on Thursday night or Friday but evidently didn't open the door. The car was on its side and wedged in a pretty narrow and deep ditch but the driver's side doors were accessible. I try to be supportive of the local police but our state Highway Patrol has been having major problems for the last couple of years and this is really poor police work. Trooper is a 9 year veteran on the force.

Not to mention that the towing service dragged the car out of that very deep ditch on Friday, hauled it to their yard and parked it for three days without realizing that she was in the car, either. It's not like they just hooked up to it and pulled it away. They were working with it for awhile before they got it up on the road.

Body wasn't found until Monday when the family reported her missing and someone with the local police connected the missing person's report with the impounded car.

Autopsy is being done in Chapel Hill now and everybody is waiting on pins and needles and hoping that she didn't have a long-drawn-out death in the car. It's also weird that she was under the airbags. If she'd died in the crash you'd think she would be on top of them.

I will say this speaking as an Ex PO. He more than likely did not climb down the ravine due to policy, etc. We were not allowed to enter water, walk on ice, etc.

He prob. didn't or couldn't wait around for the vehicle to be pulled out of the ravine either. The tow truck driver on the other hand should have done a vehicle inventory thus finding the body.

JimVonBaden
04-03-2013, 08:19 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130403/640/daily_picdump_1200_640_high_68.jpgJim :cool:

JimVonBaden
04-03-2013, 08:21 PM
http://i.imgur.com/35ddsaH.jpg

CNGsaves
04-03-2013, 08:23 PM
I will say this speaking as an Ex PO. He more than likely did not climb down the ravine due to policy, etc. We were not allowed to enter water, walk on ice, etc.

He prob. didn't or couldn't wait around for the vehicle to be pulled out of the ravine either. The tow truck driver on the other hand should have done a vehicle inventory thus finding the body.

What the hell is "officer" getting paid for?? Can't get his shoes dirty climbing down 20 ft to car to check it out?? He need help sitting down to pee??

Then further, didn't wait around for tow truck . . . what's up with that?? What if that car was full of 200 kilos of cocaine??

The way I see it, that "officer" went for 0 for 3 . . . . . . totally F'd it up!! How the heck did he think car got down there . . . ghost driver??

Both the moron cop and tow truck driver should be fired, and potentially charged with involuntary manslaughter if that lady was still alive.

atwageman
04-03-2013, 08:30 PM

They probably vote too.:sad:

SKAutomotive
04-03-2013, 08:34 PM
You have to be 18 to vote. So only 50% of them vote.

Moose-LandTran
04-03-2013, 08:35 PM

Looks like they're from England, so you're safe. :(

Moose-LandTran
04-03-2013, 08:35 PM
For 29 the "grandma" hasn't aged well.

Racecarl
04-03-2013, 08:49 PM
I had to scroll up and down to keep track of who was the grandpa and who was the dad in Jim's post.

flyng_fool
04-03-2013, 08:55 PM
You have to be 18 to vote. So only 50% of them vote.For Obammy!:lol_hitti

Is it me or do they all look like they're products of excessive inbreeding?

DanCo
04-03-2013, 09:04 PM
What's up with the daughter's Klingon forehead? It's a what the fuck all on its own.

Dan

frankzlt1
04-03-2013, 09:05 PM
For Obammy!:lol_hitti

So true lol.

jhelrey
04-03-2013, 09:10 PM
What the hell is "officer" getting paid for?? Can't get his shoes dirty climbing down 20 ft to car to check it out?? He need help sitting down to pee??

Then further, didn't wait around for tow truck . . . what's up with that?? What if that car was full of 200 kilos of cocaine??

The way I see it, that "officer" went for 0 for 3 . . . . . . totally F'd it up!! How the heck did he think car got down there . . . ghost driver??

Both the moron cop and tow truck driver should be fired, and potentially charged with involuntary manslaughter if that lady was still alive.

Policy is policy... You can be fired over it and the union will not protect you... Plus, no safety gear, training, etc.

You don't see a squad waiting while the tow company winches a car out of the ditch in two feet of snow... Or maybe he got an emergency call for a medical somewhere and had to go. Sometimes I was the only cop on in my town let alone damn near the county. I have had to leave things and come back or follow up later.

What is strange to me in general is where they thought the individual had gone to begin with....

So let's voice our opinions like we did and get on with it.

dladcock
04-03-2013, 09:23 PM

True story. There's a local family that did a fair amount of trade with us when we were in business.

"Leon" told me that his Grand Daddy was his Daddy and his Mama was his Sister.

Took me a while to get that through my head and haven't been able to get it out. :dunno::eyecrazy:

dla

CNGsaves
04-03-2013, 09:24 PM
Policy is policy... You can be fired over it and the union will not protect you... Plus, no safety gear, training, etc.

You don't see a squad waiting while the tow company winches a car out of the ditch in two feet of snow... Or maybe he got an emergency call for a medical somewhere and had to go. Sometimes I was the only cop on in my town let alone damn near the county. I have had to leave things and come back or follow up later.

What is strange to me in general is where they thought the individual had gone to begin with....

So let's voice our opinions like we did and get on with it.

No problem here. I just don't see why you're sticking up for the guy??

Article said that officer specifically did 2 things that are very disturbing:
1) "He wrote that no body was found and ordered the car towed from the scene." {This appears to be total fabricatiion as officer did NOT check car.}
2) "A man working at Dustin’s Towing and Recovery told a reporter that the highway patrol asked him not to talk about the incident." {Another sign of guilty actions / hiding evidence by officer.}

superspec
04-03-2013, 09:38 PM
Look at tragectory of crash . . . little old lady driving with no seatbelts would have been driven into that passenger-side floorboard area of car.

Too bad that BOTH cop and tow truck driver were TOTAL IDIOTS !! Lady lost her life for not wearing a seatbelt . . . . but Those 2 morons should both lose their jobs!!

i was talking about the size of the floor in that car. a 5 year old would be hard pressed to curl up in there.

Hotz
04-03-2013, 09:47 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLMXdJV3WEA

incredible....

:yikes: Attention to 2 minutes...

Rural53
04-04-2013, 03:04 AM
For Obammy!:lol_hitti

Exactly what I thought

danski0224
04-04-2013, 05:26 AM

That demographic does the slow strut in my neck of the woods all the time.

Just step out into traffic and lollygag across the street, and they look right at you when they do it.

Kevin54
04-04-2013, 06:13 AM

I don't want this to sound like I'm being a smartass, but isn't it up to an officer or patrolman to investigate the scene of an accident thoroughly?

Maybe it's different in different states, but I have never saw an accident that there wasn't 2 or 3 LEO's there. I just to reroute the traffic while the others investigate. And I have never heard of a LEO leaving the scene of an accident or checking a car to see if the individual was in there. Almost all accidents involve an individual in the car other than if the LEO see's the accident and there are runners.

I'm sorry, but that just doesn't make any sense at all when you say they aren't supposed to climb down a ravine or walk on ice. I can see if they are alone that they would have to wait for backup or Rescue to come, but just to leave the scene? That's just screwed up.

Kevin54
04-04-2013, 06:18 AM

JVB......You really need to stay off of some of these sites that you are visiting :lol_hitti

This kind of reminds me of a guy I worked with. His family is seriously trailing this one close. The daughters stepmom is also her aunt, so her Uncle is also her dad. And the list goes on. My buddy tried to explain a lot of it to me. I told him I'll just wait until it goes on Jerry Springer to watch it. Some of the family has already been on there. :scared:

Heavy Metal Doctor
04-04-2013, 06:27 AM

incredible....

2:42 - truck pushing a car sideways -- I have personally witnessed that one in a snowstorm.

Tim The Tool Man
04-04-2013, 06:31 AM

40% don't forget the kid's kid. :willy_nil

#1SomeGuy
04-04-2013, 08:33 AM
http://humortube.org/images/2013/March/31/51577836b2267.gif

Infinite Chocolate! w00t

James E
04-04-2013, 10:13 AM
No problem here. I just don't see why you're sticking up for the guy??

Article said that officer specifically did 2 things that are very disturbing:
1) "He wrote that no body was found and ordered the car towed from the scene." {This appears to be total fabricatiion as officer did NOT check car.}
2) "A man working at Dustin’s Towing and Recovery told a reporter that the highway patrol asked him not to talk about the incident." {Another sign of guilty actions / hiding evidence by officer.}

Well, here's an update. Autopsy shows that the lady died of blunt force trauma to the head and neck and coroner says she died on impact.

Of course, the family announced that they were going to sue at least one day before the autopsy was finished, so we know what we're dealing with already.

As for the accident scene, I may have said "ravine" but it was just a ditch. It was deep enough for the car to lodge on its side but the driver's side door were not much below the road so the trooper wouldn't have had to work too hard to get to the door. Pic looks like the grade may have made opening the door difficult so maybe he only looked through the window? On the other hand, if he couldn't get the door open and all the windows were rolled up, that's pretty good evidence that the driver is still inside, which doesn't bode well for the trooper's deductive reasoning skills.

http://wwwcache.wral.com/asset/news/local/2013/04/02/12294666/IMG950533-363x485.jpg

Really not alot of excuse for the LEO to not poke around inside and make sure that there are no bodies--especially since the airbags had deployed and there was probably an injury involved. Bear in mind that in that picture, her body is still in the car. It's not snowy or icy and the ditch isn't full of water.

I guess he had seen so many drunk drivers crash and bail that he just assumed that's what happened. Still no word on whether or not the doors were locked or the trooper actually opened the door, or if he or someone else went to her house to see if the registered owner was all right. If it was a crash and dash, I would have thought that the trooper's next stop would be her house to try and find out if anyone was hurt and to get a statement. Maybe some LEOs can chime in on how they are supposed to handle situations like that?

1Garageman
04-04-2013, 10:53 AM
Bills' Stevie Johnson tweets that North Korea should nuke Foxborough
Buffalo receiver Stevie Johnson has been able to experience the thrill of beating AFC East rival New England just once in the 10 times the two teams have played since he was drafted by the Bills in 2008.

But have no fear, Bills fans. Johnson has come up with a solution to the team's woes against those pesky Patriots.

Play better? Work harder? Find a quarterback?

Nah. Just have the Patriots' entire home city of Foxborough, Mass., obliterated by nuke-crazy North Korea. Check out his tweet from Wednesday:

http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-stevie-johnson-north-korea-patriots-20130404,0,2171675.story
http://www.trbimg.com/img-515d93fc/turbine/lat-johnson-wre0008883499-20130402/600 (http://www.latimes.com/sports/sportsnow/la-sp-sn-stevie-johnson-north-korea-patriots-20130404,0,2171675.story)

AV tinker er
04-04-2013, 11:04 AM

incredible....

Search YouTube for Driving in Russia..... Seems like the worse the weather is the faster they drive. So bad over there that insurance companies require dash cams to prove fault in court.

IndyGarage
04-04-2013, 11:26 AM
Well, here's an update. Autopsy shows that the lady died of blunt force trauma to the head and neck and coroner says she died on impact.

Of course, the family announced that they were going to sue at least one day before the autopsy was finished, so we know what we're dealing with already.

As for the accident scene, I may have said "ravine" but it was just a ditch. It was deep enough for the car to lodge on its side but the driver's side door were not much below the road so the trooper wouldn't have had to work too hard to get to the door. Pic looks like the grade may have made opening the door difficult so maybe he only looked through the window? On the other hand, if he couldn't get the door open and all the windows were rolled up, that's pretty good evidence that the driver is still inside, which doesn't bode well for the trooper's deductive reasoning skills.

http://wwwcache.wral.com/asset/news/local/2013/04/02/12294666/IMG950533-363x485.jpg

Really not alot of excuse for the LEO to not poke around inside and make sure that there are no bodies--especially since the airbags had deployed and there was probably an injury involved. Bear in mind that in that picture, her body is still in the car. It's not snowy or icy and the ditch isn't full of water.

I guess he had seen so many drunk drivers crash and bail that he just assumed that's what happened. Still no word on whether or not the doors were locked or the trooper actually opened the door, or if he or someone else went to her house to see if the registered owner was all right. If it was a crash and dash, I would have thought that the trooper's next stop would be her house to try and find out if anyone was hurt and to get a statement. Maybe some LEOs can chime in on how they are supposed to handle situations like that?

I agree the LEO should have found the lady in the car, and likely did a bad job - as did the tow driver.

It looks like a multiple impact accident with the driver not seat belted. On a multiple impact, the airbags blow on the first impact, but they only stay inflated for a split second , so when you hit the second time you get the blunt force trauma.

There is some fishiness in the autopsy if the coroner says she died on impact - there's no way to tell exactly when she died only how she died. There's no way to tell if a hospital run would have saved her or not.

However - it's not the policeman's or tow truck driver's fault the lady crashed her car, and it's not their fault she died. It's more than likely the lady's fault. Could they have saved her life if they were more thorough - maybe or maybe not, but it is not their fault she died.

James E
04-04-2013, 11:40 AM
There's no way to tell if a hospital run would have saved her or not.

However - it's not the policeman's or tow truck driver's fault the lady crashed her car, and it's not their fault she died. It's more than likely the lady's fault. Could they have saved her life if they were more thorough - maybe or maybe not, but it is not their fault she died.

Oh, I agree completely. The lady was entirely at fault. Local news reported that she had marijuana in her purse but no news from the coroner's office about whether or not she was high when she died.

My big problem is that if the trooper missed seeing an adult's body in the car, he could just as easily have missed a baby thrown onto the floor or--well just about anything. And like I mentioned, if he couldn't get the door open and the windows were up, then that's pretty strong evidence that somebody is still in the vehicle. It's just poor police work.

1Garageman
04-04-2013, 12:00 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/557963_10150696916433605_1339735444_n.jpg

HAY YOU
04-04-2013, 12:07 PM

Sometimes the job of being a police officer keeps them from doing what’s right because some of them already feel they can do anything they want.

srmofo
04-04-2013, 01:17 PM
Who the fuck cares, discuss the BS elsewhere

Now back on topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ
Little Big "everyday Im drinking"

1Garageman
04-04-2013, 01:20 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/529486_629966987017028_793867680_n.png

nihil
04-04-2013, 05:37 PM
Who the fuck cares, discuss the BS elsewhere

Now back on topic
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrU1hZxSEXQ
Little Big "everyday Im drinking"

I'll see your Little Big, and raise you a Winnie Puuh

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2dllo85ZSUk#!

Solid Lifters
04-04-2013, 06:01 PM
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/JustSomeCoolLawnDecorations-89725.jpg
http://thumbs.taptapentertainm.netdna-cdn.com/lolpics/assets/media/1364433699image.jpg
http://thumbs.taptapentertainm.netdna-cdn.com/lolpics/assets/media/1364349337image.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/SYwuZxL.jpg

Haveblue
04-04-2013, 06:02 PM
249088 WTF?!?!?!? Lol!!!!

JimVonBaden
04-04-2013, 06:09 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130404/640/top_class_innovation_part_4_640_19.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-04-2013, 06:10 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130404/640/top_class_innovation_part_4_640_48.jpg

SK was here!:lol_hitti

JimVonBaden
04-04-2013, 06:11 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130404/640/carthemed_jokes_part_3_640_23.jpg

SK has these!

JimVonBaden
04-04-2013, 06:11 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130404/640/carthemed_jokes_part_3_640_42.jpg
Maybe not!

JimVonBaden
04-04-2013, 06:12 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130404/640/carthemed_jokes_part_3_640_50.jpg

Anyone need her number?

Haveblue
04-04-2013, 06:16 PM
^ nope, think that must be my exes car. LOL!! 249090

Socophreak
04-04-2013, 06:31 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130404/640/top_class_innovation_part_4_640_19.jpg

That's been posted before I think. From Alberta. You see crap like this albeit not quite as excessive quite often around here. Buddy of mine met a guy last summer that had a lifted truck and trailer all brand new. Must have been a 200k setup

SKAutomotive
04-04-2013, 06:39 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130404/640/top_class_innovation_part_4_640_48.jpg

I snip the ends.

Thumper
04-04-2013, 07:18 PM

Some people wonder how I could be a such a soulless bastard when it comes to those on welfare, and its because for every person truely in need of help theres 5000 people in front of them abusing the system. My wife is a manger for a major grocery store in the area and you should hear her when she gets going.

Trust me...it is NOT Photoshopped. Those signs are posted in the Autozoo where I work...and yes...EBT is a form of food stamps. So now you get a bag of Cheetos and a set of spark plugs for your welfare Cadillac and swipe your EBT card and let the working stiffs pay for it..:mad:

Steevo
04-04-2013, 08:19 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130404/640/carthemed_jokes_part_3_640_23.jpg

SK has these!

Where can I buy these!!????

CNGsaves
04-04-2013, 10:10 PM
Kevin Ware broken leg during Louisville vs Duke - - COMPOUND FRACTURE . . . (ie both bones and 6 inch exposed bones through the skin)!! This is most gruesome I've ever seen.

INDIANAPOLIS - - A gruesome injury that left Louisville guard Kevin Ware with a broken leg plunged Lucas Oil Stadium into horrified silence, with coach Rick Pitino wiping away tears and shocked teammates openly weeping during Sunday’s Midwest Regional final.

Ware’s right leg bent in such an awkward and frightening angle that CBS stopped showing replays shortly after the fall in the NCAA tournament matchup against Duke.

“The bone’s 6 inches out of his leg and all he’s yelling is, “Win the game, win the game,” Pitino said. “I’ve not seen that in my life . . . . Pretty special young man.”

Viewers who saw the injury on TV reacted on social networks and #KevinWare shot to one of the top worldwide trending topics on Twitter. Video of the injury was posted on YouTube - - CBS initially replayed it twice before changing course.

See YouTube video at:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoo3EFYNuk8

caper150
04-04-2013, 10:15 PM
Kevin Ware broken leg during Louisville vs Duke.

saw the video and a close up picture of the leg,nasty:eyecrazy:

Haveblue
04-04-2013, 10:19 PM
Thats not a WTF, thats an OMG!!! :scared:

Case IH
04-04-2013, 10:31 PM
Why is everyone so wrapped up it that broken leg crap? People break their legs every day in sports...why is this such a big deal!?!?

nissan_crawler
04-04-2013, 10:44 PM
Why is everyone so wrapped up it that broken leg crap? People break their legs every day in sports...why is this such a big deal!?!?

Well, usually they don't go 8" through the skin.

jrmylmach1
04-04-2013, 10:45 PM

And usually they aren't on national TV when it happens.:dunno:

Haveblue
04-04-2013, 10:54 PM
Have you seen the pictures? Its not that common for it to be that bad..its really bad. That kid lost the use of his leg.

Conductor562
04-04-2013, 11:15 PM

I have to confess, I fixed my buddies bumper like this once. I had the decency to trim the damn things down though :D

James E
04-04-2013, 11:27 PM
compound fracture of both bones and through the skin!!

Compound fracture means it's through the skin.

...and I've been avoiding that video since it happened. I can field dress a deer and pull a rabbit's skin off but I'll be darned if I don't get queasy when I see stuff like that.

Conductor562
04-04-2013, 11:28 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-f-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/599503_433937266694941_809473879_n.jpg

Wow, those girls name tags actually say "Biter" Is it wrong that I want to laugh? This is like Chuckie Cheese meets Dirty Dick's

bgarrett
04-04-2013, 11:33 PM
Wow, those girls name tags actually say "Biter"

look again. Its bitter

Conductor562
04-04-2013, 11:37 PM
look again. Its bitter

Shewww, now I don't feel like such a bastard for laughing :lol_hitti

keyser sose
04-05-2013, 01:11 AM

They should have to wear helmets!

:lol_hitti

Case IH
04-05-2013, 06:58 AM
People break bones like that in motocross....I guess it's not as common in basketball but still, to each his own, I just don't get what all the hype is about...

dellwas
04-05-2013, 09:55 AM
Except for blondie, looks like it says Sweet....

look again. Its bitter

ghnl
04-05-2013, 10:07 AM
This is like Chuckie Cheese meets Dirty Dick's

It'd be funnier if that was poison ivy...

HAMAR
04-05-2013, 04:35 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/7d100edd37d4fbf446c986c4da5bb0a6/tumblr_mjxfwv5kIK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

DanCo
04-05-2013, 05:18 PM

Of course, its a Ford.:lol_hitti

Dan

Nighttrain
04-05-2013, 06:08 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/7d100edd37d4fbf446c986c4da5bb0a6/tumblr_mjxfwv5kIK1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Yea the Hot Women Thread is back!

geologist
04-05-2013, 06:20 PM

http://defiant.blogdns.com:5002/emoticons/sucks.gif

nehog
04-05-2013, 07:14 PM
I snip the ends.

Geeze, you guys never heard about curb feelers? :dunno:

CNGsaves
04-05-2013, 07:18 PM
Geeze, you guys never heard about curb feelers? :dunno:

I thought that Ford was some kind of feline . . . growing whiskers !!??#??!

Haveblue
04-05-2013, 07:29 PM
249272 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=xci0-26M-bk I wish I was a catfish!!!! :rocker:

Solid Lifters
04-05-2013, 07:53 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/150117_578712525495216_1110578943_n.jpg

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/64850_160314484132980_717581292_n.jpg

http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6983220_700b.jpg

http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/ShoppingTargetOnlineWhenSuddenly-88426.jpg

lzenglish
04-05-2013, 09:55 PM
Wtf !

lzenglish
04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
Yea baby!

rollscanhardly
04-05-2013, 10:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVE60zwXx1k

nissan_crawler
04-05-2013, 10:11 PM
Yea baby!

What am I missing?

JimVonBaden
04-05-2013, 11:08 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/640/daily_picdump_1202_640_02.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-05-2013, 11:09 PM
Like a Boss!

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/640/daily_picdump_1202_640_20.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-05-2013, 11:10 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/640/daily_picdump_1202_640_108.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-05-2013, 11:11 PM
http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/files/2013/04/japaneseschool.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/640/i_cant_decide_if_these_people_are_stupid_or_crazy_ 640_03.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-05-2013, 11:15 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/640/i_cant_decide_if_these_people_are_stupid_or_crazy_ 640_06.jpg

For SK!

JimVonBaden
04-05-2013, 11:16 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/1000/friday_gifdump_342_28.gif

JimVonBaden
04-05-2013, 11:17 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/640/annoying_neighbours_are_the_worst_640_34.jpg

iajonesy
04-05-2013, 11:19 PM
Now,Mr. Miagi whacks on and whacks off a different way.

Mike

iajonesy
04-05-2013, 11:20 PM
http://tosh.comedycentral.com/blog/files/2013/04/japaneseschool.jpg

Now Mr. Miaggi whacks off with girls

Zelatore
04-06-2013, 01:47 AM
Interesting side note: Mr. Miaggi is from Isleton, CA. A tiny little river town about 10 miles south of me on the Sacramento River.

CNGsaves
04-06-2013, 01:57 AM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/640/i_cant_decide_if_these_people_are_stupid_or_crazy_ 640_06.jpg

For SK!

Seen that, FIXED that . . . . as old GF happened to drive for miles on a flat when she was tanked one night. Getting rest of tire off rim is a real biooch. Alloy rim had slight crack so it had to be tubed.

Icing on the cake was when I picked her up at crappy trailer house where good samaritan kept her from driving any more. Even cost me $20 for pillows, etc. that she puked on at that guy's house before I got there. Not a night I'd like to remember . . . for her. She's darn lucky didn't go to the clink for that.

junkman104
04-06-2013, 06:07 AM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130321/640/ok_now_seriously_wtf_640_11.jpg

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130321/640/ok_now_seriously_wtf_640_35.jpg

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130321/640/ok_now_seriously_wtf_640_37.jpg

neophyte
04-06-2013, 06:40 AM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130405/640/daily_picdump_1202_640_108.jpg

A person should always respect honesty and directness.:) Any clue what country that sign is from?

BJ42LX
04-06-2013, 11:41 AM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130321/640/ok_now_seriously_wtf_640_37.jpg

Wrong camera angle.

Kevin54
04-06-2013, 12:51 PM
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=249294&d=1365217620

Yea baby!

What am I missing?

TITS!!!! There are no tits :scared:

JimVonBaden
04-06-2013, 03:23 PM
http://www.garagejournal.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=249294&d=1365217620

His tits are small, but he has them!:lol_hitti

CNGsaves
04-06-2013, 03:56 PM
His tits are small, but he has them!

Her name is Allyssa DeHaan . . 6' 9"

. . . . tallest woman's basketball player in Michigan State history.

Played 2006 to 2010 - - - 2nd all time with 503 career blocks.

See more info at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allyssa_DeHaan
http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/dehaan_allyssa00.html

taterdog
04-06-2013, 04:07 PM
Her name is Allyssa DeHaan . . 6' 9"

. . . . tallest woman's basketball player in Michigan State history.

Played 2006 to 2010 - - - 2nd all time with 503 career blocks.

See more info at:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allyssa_DeHaan
http://www.msuspartans.com/sports/w-baskbl/mtt/dehaan_allyssa00.html

Its bad when i said to myself "holy s*** she's tall"....and im 6ft 9 then i read this and was like..oh..ok

Moose-LandTran
04-06-2013, 04:44 PM
If she's 6'9" that dude must be kinda short.

fomocoforrester
04-06-2013, 06:08 PM
I think he's on his knees .... :)

nissan_crawler
04-06-2013, 06:37 PM

I'll take that over some floppy nylons filled with sand.

I thought she was standing on something to look tall since the picture was cut off. Still, even at 6'9", that guy has to be short.

Skin
04-06-2013, 06:39 PM
probably the shortest and tallest athletes on the field posing for a goofy photo. If she's 6'9" I cant see him being much more than 5'5". Could be shopped too.

Solid Lifters
04-06-2013, 08:09 PM
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/7006618_700b_v1.jpg
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/7005845_700b_v1.jpg
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/NewWeaponSystemsUnveiled-12928.jpg
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/WhenYourLongTextIsAnsweredByASingleLetter-47716.jpg
http://24.media.tumblr.com/00775e733d40d0aad9cdbc3bdf6c8662/tumblr_mksldyGGjq1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg
http://sphotos-b.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/484711_484847951569375_935099106_n.jpg
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/RearrangeTheLetters-60111.jpg
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/IWillNotDenyIHaveTakenArcheryLessonsInThePast-61580.jpg
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/SomeoneIsHavingAVeryGoodDay-7913.png
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/MakeUpYourDamnMindIdiot-49536.jpg
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/6997822_700b.jpg
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/7012715_700b_v1.jpg
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/7011404_700b.jpg

wyleb2
04-06-2013, 08:59 PM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/00775e733d40d0aad9cdbc3bdf6c8662/tumblr_mksldyGGjq1r0wqrdo1_1280.jpg

Before scrolling down, i thought to myself "wow that girl looks like Mr. Bean"

then I lost it.

Skin
04-06-2013, 09:35 PM
His daughter really is kind on the eyes though. Definitely takes after the mother.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Y0YIv8jT4io/TolHXAbk5OI/AAAAAAAAHcg/N3fkEBS2f4A/s1600/article-2044378-0E300FB800000578-483_634x784%255B1%255D.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-06-2013, 11:51 PM
http://www.wtfp.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/zbPUW1.jpg

Maexle
04-07-2013, 12:00 AM
http://www.wtfp.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/11/zbPUW1.jpg

Jim, i am really concerned about the websites you're surfing ... :lol_hitti:lol_hitti:lol_hitti:lol_hitti:eyecrazy: :eyecrazy::eyecrazy:

96snma
04-07-2013, 01:45 AM
His daughter really is kind on the eyes though. Definitely takes after the mother.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Y0YIv8jT4io/TolHXAbk5OI/AAAAAAAAHcg/N3fkEBS2f4A/s1600/article-2044378-0E300FB800000578-483_634x784%255B1%255D.jpg

He has a MSc in electrical engineering from Oxford too!

criby1
04-07-2013, 03:59 AM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/criby1/607_sex_ed_fail_zpsf722ec3b.jpg

criby1
04-07-2013, 04:01 AM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/criby1/unxplained-photo-1230941839-16278_zps709505c5.jpg

junkman104
04-07-2013, 06:28 AM
http://weknowmemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/kim-jong-un-acme-meme.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y253/Junkman104/north-korea-rocket-gif_zpse8363dfb.gif

JimVonBaden
04-07-2013, 11:51 AM
http://www.sternfannetwork.com/xen/index.php?attachments/image-jpg.158620/

Kevin54
04-07-2013, 12:44 PM
http://i175.photobucket.com/albums/w143/criby1/unxplained-photo-1230941839-16278_zps709505c5.jpg

Now that's a tossup as to which is more disturbing. A naked guy at the controls of a 'copter or someone with a twin toenail. :wtf::eek:

hpw
04-07-2013, 01:51 PM
Now that's a tossup as to which is more disturbing. A naked guy w/wood at the controls of a 'copter or someone with a twin toenail. :wtf::eek:

fixed it fer ya;)

Dickey
04-07-2013, 03:46 PM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/21589_296154123823331_391560271_n.jpg

Not really wtf, but it was in poor taste and made me laugh.

JimVonBaden
04-07-2013, 10:02 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/jim78/number%205/24cheese_zpsce269b2c.jpg

gazza
04-08-2013, 01:55 AM

Looks like "ET" didn't really go home!

hoopty388
04-08-2013, 02:05 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/558808_293402894123974_1195424009_n.jpg

kartracer23
04-08-2013, 04:47 AM
Now that's a tossup as to which is more disturbing. A naked guy at the controls of a 'copter or someone with a twin toenail. :wtf::eek:

I'm gonna guess he's from New Guinea. A penis sheath is a pretty common form of 'clothing' in that area. In South American tribes, a penis string is more common. They literally just tie it to their waist.

First time since graduating with a degree in Anthropology 20 years ago that it came in handy!

fordbroncodave
04-08-2013, 10:58 AM
explain the freshness you advertize as your slogan subway? Isn't it "Subway, Eat Fresh"?

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p127/gendex101/0328131741_zps868646f7.jpg

Professur
04-08-2013, 11:12 AM
why did they need to put quotes on 'to maintain freshness' ... who are they trying to convince?

maddawg308
04-08-2013, 11:34 AM
explain the freshness you advertize as your slogan subway? Isn't it "Subway, Eat Fresh"?

Food-grade petroleum is essentially the same jelly-like stuff that you see in cans of SPAM. It's 100% natural, edible, and yes it does help preserve food a bit longer. I don't see anything really wrong with this pic, sorry.

Of course, I did grow up in New Jersey, so I'm resistant to chemicals and biological agents.

JimVonBaden
04-08-2013, 11:40 AM

They are referring to the box, not the tomatoes!

Skyline
04-08-2013, 12:07 PM
Food-grade petroleum is essentially the same jelly-like stuff that you see in cans of SPAM. It's 100% natural, edible, and yes it does help preserve food a bit longer. I don't see anything really wrong with this pic, sorry.

Of course, I did grow up in New Jersey, so I'm resistant to chemicals and biological agents.

Except that the contents of the box is actually Snap-on pliers. (Look through handle hole).

dirttracker18
04-08-2013, 01:21 PM
deleted
yeah this thread is a whole lot more important than our constitution being usurped

. . . and there you go keeping it political anyway :willy_nil

You just can't resist the fear mongering can you?

LAROKE
04-08-2013, 01:45 PM
I thought WTF = "Winning The Future"

darwyn
04-08-2013, 02:33 PM
Hopefully flickr is working, I got rid of photobucket:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8247/8632728896_13bb0f1912.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darwyncook/8632728896/)
wtf-when-you-see-it-you-ll-shit-brix-d6dc9a (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darwyncook/8632728896/) by darwyn cook (http://www.flickr.com/people/darwyncook/), on Flickr

Dickey
04-08-2013, 02:48 PM
She's cute but I'm not sure I'd be into kissing like that.

AeroNautiCal
04-08-2013, 02:49 PM
Which part of 'No Politics' do you not understand?

Please keep your ignorant, false rantings off this forum.

Alchymist
04-08-2013, 02:51 PM
http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthers/booklet.asp

And you blindly believe Snopes? :lol_hitti Not saying it's true or not, but Snopes has been caught bending the truth before.

JimVonBaden
04-08-2013, 02:53 PM
She's cute but I'm not sure I'd be into kissing like that.

The novelty will wear off, then what have you got? :willy_nil

Kevin54
04-08-2013, 03:05 PM
This is like the start of a roller-coaster ride. It peaks, then here we go downhill. :dunno:

Steevo
04-08-2013, 03:18 PM
Hopefully flickr is working, I got rid of photobucket:

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8247/8632728896_13bb0f1912.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darwyncook/8632728896/)
wtf-when-you-see-it-you-ll-shit-brix-d6dc9a (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darwyncook/8632728896/) by darwyn cook (http://www.flickr.com/people/darwyncook/), on Flickr

Shoot 'em both, don't let them reproduce.

1Garageman
04-08-2013, 03:19 PM
Shoot 'em both, don't let them reproduce.

I have said that about so many wacko's I have seen!:evil:

koditten
04-08-2013, 03:26 PM
Can they drink a beer without a bib?

maddawg308
04-08-2013, 03:37 PM
I actually think they should put more holes in their faces.

How many pellets does a load of OO buck have in it again?

Ronzzr11
04-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Not enough !!!!

Ron

Flange
04-08-2013, 03:55 PM

I really dont see why some people have such a problem with other people just because they look different.

OK, those two probably wont get a job in a customer facing role but I really dont see whats wrong with them expressing their own form of individuality.

VWPORSCHEGT3
04-08-2013, 04:12 PM
And you blindly believe Snopes? :lol_hitti Not saying it's true or not, but Snopes has been caught bending the truth before.

amen

Az Scooter
04-08-2013, 05:23 PM

a freaky woman?

Az Scooter
04-08-2013, 05:24 PM
I really dont see why some people have such a problem with other people just because they look different.

OK, those two probably wont get a job in a customer facing role but I really dont see whats wrong with them expressing their own form of individuality.

I don't know that it is the expression of individuality, but the thought processes that are involved in making a decision to do that to ones body. Admittedly, I don't appreciate that sort of individualism, but really, there is something disturbing to me about when people do that sort of thing.

flyng_fool
04-08-2013, 05:41 PM

When you do things like that you're not expressing your individuality, you're doing it to get a reaction from others. It's a sad cry for help. Anybody that thinks that mutilating their body like that is a good thing needs some serious help.

Maexle
04-08-2013, 05:43 PM
It's there decision, i find it amusing, and if i don't like when i see people like that, i just turn around........

And, what is "THE norm" .......as long as it doesn't affect anyone else's life.... whatever...

My experience is: the weirder they look, the more peaceful and harmless they are..... (been a security guy years ago at a trash metal / death / goth festival, those guys had more metal in their face than i had in my garage...and they stood nicely in line and been really respectful...)

Kevin54
04-08-2013, 05:43 PM

They probably don't drink beer as it would be putting harmful toxin in their body :lol:

hoopty388
04-08-2013, 06:15 PM
They probably don't drink beer as it would be putting harmful toxin in their body :lol:

they do look like more of the communion (ms) wine kind of people don't they lol

Wingnut65
04-08-2013, 06:20 PM
10 Posts on this page without any pictures?????

Lets get back on track!

http://www.youdrivewhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/RimsGA.jpg

http://www.youdrivewhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/PipesTX.jpg

http://www.youdrivewhat.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/PipeCA.jpg

Wingnut65
04-08-2013, 06:25 PM
http://whitetrashrepairs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/7183.jpg

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/8047.jpg

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/8039.jpg

http://whitetrashrepairs.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/8333.jpg

Dickey
04-08-2013, 10:58 PM

Best date ever for family gatherings. Especially the ones with religious tones.

rvcoaster
04-08-2013, 11:02 PM
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174/ericg320/NKshed_zps884fbab4.gif

JimVonBaden
04-08-2013, 11:09 PM
http://i825.photobucket.com/albums/zz174/ericg320/NKshed_zps884fbab4.gif

Ha!

http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130408/640/daily_picdump_1204_640_96.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-08-2013, 11:10 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130408/640/todays_link_fest_640_01.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-08-2013, 11:11 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130408/1000/daily_gifdump_343_02.gif

JimVonBaden
04-08-2013, 11:12 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7240143872/hC8B3C18E/

PrecisionTools
04-09-2013, 03:41 AM
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee415/Mitutoyo2/76e91935-ee7d-469f-a666-5c484b30b75b_zps4688fbf1.jpg

Kevin54
04-09-2013, 04:47 AM

Just drop one firecracker behind her and watch her piss herself :lol_hitti

Murphy4570
04-09-2013, 06:17 AM

The typical load of 12 gauge OO buck has 9 pellets.

If you want to get real nasty, use 10 gauge buckshot. :lol_hitti

MP&C
04-09-2013, 06:30 AM

Through a straw, mouth closed :lol_hitti

pwhittle
04-09-2013, 07:07 AM
http://i1226.photobucket.com/albums/ee415/Mitutoyo2/76e91935-ee7d-469f-a666-5c484b30b75b_zps4688fbf1.jpg

They all do that

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/09/etenesy9.jpg

Paul

trainer
04-09-2013, 08:31 AM
http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-lsTEHgEXcT0/TzLbQDJOcSI/AAAAAAAAABQ/ChxoHGSlo6M/s1600/men-nipples-men-nipples-sunglasses-ring-piercing-beach-fat-demotivational-poster-1207247428.jpeg

DanCo
04-09-2013, 08:48 AM

That fuckin hurts to look at:sad:

Dan

1Garageman
04-09-2013, 08:57 AM
How much do think this car was$$$$ ???:dunno:

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/04/09/etenesy9.jpg

Dickey
04-09-2013, 09:36 AM
You can find them on ebay from the mid 60's. I'm not a fan of red though.

edit - check that; I thought it was a 360. My bad. More like $150k and up.

VWPORSCHEGT3
04-09-2013, 10:18 AM
seeing a ferarri like that makes me happy inside... lol

1Garageman
04-09-2013, 10:27 AM
I love this!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/156522_535053943212037_2123668727_n.jpg

1Garageman
04-09-2013, 10:32 AM
https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/545879_534789193238512_878129121_n.jpg

1Garageman
04-09-2013, 10:34 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/549126_534571299926968_2138712388_n.jpg

1Garageman
04-09-2013, 10:35 AM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/551429_534401136610651_2022275448_n.jpg

1Garageman
04-09-2013, 10:43 AM
Is the motorcycle moving????
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/165464_532284870155611_113286770_n.jpg

flyng_fool
04-09-2013, 11:42 AM
It's there decision, i find it amusing, and if i don't like when i see people like that, i just turn around........

And, what is "THE norm" .......as long as it doesn't affect anyone else's life.... whatever...

My experience is: the weirder they look, the more peaceful and harmless they are..... (been a security guy years ago at a trash metal / death / goth festival, those guys had more metal in their face than i had in my garage...and they stood nicely in line and been really respectful...)
People make stupid decisions all the time. Sometimes they need to be told they're doing something stupid.

creativecars
04-09-2013, 12:17 PM

Where is Ralph Nader when you need him...:shocking:
Can we say PINTO:lol_hitti

srmofo
04-09-2013, 12:46 PM
Just drop one firecracker behind her and watch her piss herself :lol_hitti

Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgiOkXDBv2A

yosemite sam in the background,lol

JimVonBaden
04-09-2013, 01:53 PM
Like this

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pgiOkXDBv2A

yosemite sam in the background,lol

:lol_hitti

I would be sleeping in the garage for a month!

Az Scooter
04-09-2013, 02:39 PM
I would be buying a motorcycle. She has always told me that the sure way to a divorce is to bring home a motorcycle. I think that one would be another sure thing.

VWPORSCHEGT3
04-09-2013, 04:14 PM
a sure way to divorce in my house would be if i sold the motorcycle.... wife would kill me:lol_hitti

Kevin54
04-09-2013, 05:20 PM
I love this!

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/156522_535053943212037_2123668727_n.jpg

:rocker::rocker::rocker:

Defender Chassis
04-09-2013, 07:43 PM

Reference please.

hpw
04-09-2013, 07:49 PM
Reference please.

just a couple of minutes of google searching

http://xrlq.com/2008/12/14/snopes-lies-by-omission/

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/2195441/posts

http://beforeitsnews.com/scandals/2010/07/snopes-com-factcheck-org-and-truthorfiction-com-104321.html

hpw
04-09-2013, 07:52 PM
and snopes is funded by George Soros
http://vickigoestowashington.com/2011/11/soros-owns-snopes-and-kagan-protects-obamas-lie/

darwyn
04-09-2013, 08:28 PM
And back to to the raison d'etre

http://farm9.staticflickr.com/8396/8635494333_cd66449e62.jpg (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darwyncook/8635494333/)
wtf_product_of_the_day (http://www.flickr.com/photos/darwyncook/8635494333/) by darwyn cook (http://www.flickr.com/people/darwyncook/), on Flickr

JimVonBaden
04-09-2013, 10:29 PM
http://mlkshk.com/r/PZLV

JimVonBaden
04-09-2013, 10:30 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130409/640/morning_picdump_336_640_30.jpg

pugs
04-09-2013, 10:34 PM
http://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/540098_478843185514366_1447155320_n.jpg

dave in tn
04-10-2013, 06:26 AM

LOL...Check this out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3zx3YMKYS8

Kevin54
04-10-2013, 07:46 AM
LOL...Check this out..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d3zx3YMKYS8

MoFo posted that one above. It's funny no matter how many times you see it though. :lol:

JimVonBaden
04-10-2013, 08:03 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/mantis_shrimp/mantis_shrimp2_7.png

JimVonBaden
04-10-2013, 08:04 AM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/022012/1329331725_rocket_pack_launch_fail.gif

Mattlt
04-10-2013, 01:04 PM
3/16"... 3/17"... Whatever it takes.

danfromsyr
04-10-2013, 01:10 PM
http://www.focusst.org/forum/attachments/focus-st-discussions/86d1345663674-focus-st-roof-rack-packed-car.jpeg

Bruce Lancaster
04-10-2013, 01:30 PM
Reminds me of a dpression/dust bowl era joke...

"How do you tell a rich Okie?? TWO mattresses on top of the car..."

geologist
04-10-2013, 01:34 PM

When you're using the most cut-rate Chi-wong steel, you've got to use more of it. That's why Craftsman wrenches are becoming crab claws.

MoonRise
04-10-2013, 02:15 PM

When you're using the most cut-rate Chi-wong steel, you've got to use more of it. That's why Craftsman wrenches are becoming crab claws.

3/17" is less than 3/16".

And 3/17" works out to a 4.5mm cable diameter.

3/16" steel cable would be a US standard size, and 4.5 mm would be a metric standard size.

A bit weird to see a 3/17" diameter called out, but it's probably just a 'englishification' of the 4.5mm diameter into inches.

but yes, I agree that it makes you say WTF.

And 'cheap' (lower strength) steel has to be bigger than a better/stronger steel.

uniballer
04-10-2013, 02:19 PM

DAMN, I think I know her, she deserves the award!:evil:

TedM
04-10-2013, 03:23 PM
http://gifs.gifbin.com/022012/1329331725_rocket_pack_launch_fail.gif

I don't even know what is going on here... wtf indeed

Bruce Lancaster
04-10-2013, 03:27 PM
I do believe that is the North Korean Moon launch!

Dickey
04-10-2013, 04:19 PM

Excellent reference.

AirJunky
04-10-2013, 04:26 PM
I don't even know what is going on here... wtf indeed

Kim Jong-un trying to hit the US with North Korea's latest technology. :eyecrazy:

JimVonBaden
04-10-2013, 05:16 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/892097_10151634193853140_679884699_o.jpg

Really?

Steevo
04-10-2013, 05:36 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn1/892097_10151634193853140_679884699_o.jpg

Really?

What do you want? He painted the heater registers black before he sheet-metal-screwed them over the holes he cut in his hood.

Belongs on "There, I fixed it!"

JimVonBaden
04-10-2013, 06:04 PM
http://mlkshk.com/r/Q0UA

JimVonBaden
04-10-2013, 06:05 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130410/640/morning_picdump_337_640_03.jpg

Maexle
04-10-2013, 06:10 PM

the worst thing in this picture is the toilet brush on the counter top :headscrat

STOP......now i see..... now, if i see this, i grab my stuff and run as fast and far as i can out of this building....

ZRX61
04-10-2013, 06:20 PM
http://fbtrouble.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/enhanced-buzz-10044-1365535697-1.jpg

junkman104
04-10-2013, 06:24 PM

Looks like fun, Hey watch this!

maddawg308
04-10-2013, 06:24 PM

Bo & Luke trying it out in a much cheaper car, before they get the serious iron damaged...

warmpancakes
04-10-2013, 06:29 PM

its a traditional muslim bathroom, and yes im serious

aar0s
04-10-2013, 07:03 PM
http://fbtrouble.wpengine.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/enhanced-buzz-10044-1365535697-1.jpg

The force is strong with this one.:rocker:

jkherd
04-10-2013, 07:11 PM
its a traditional muslim bathroom, and yes im serious

That's the bomb bay on the right, I've seen those before when I was overseas.:eyecrazy:

warmpancakes
04-10-2013, 07:23 PM
That's the bomb bay on the right, I've seen those before when I was overseas.:eyecrazy:

I worked in a plant with alot of muslims, and they would stand on the toilets we went through alot of toilet seats, Its wrong but they would slip off the seat bounce of the wall and land in their own poo or pee It was funny

G1K
04-10-2013, 08:25 PM

It's a squatter, not a sitter. very common in the Philippines also.

tool-guy
04-10-2013, 09:38 PM
http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/ii510/Adrian_Lawrence/tumblr_mjdruxEF3A1r42ol6o1_500_zpse1d280e8.png

ironmutt
04-10-2013, 09:42 PM

the worst part is no charmin in the pic think about it
:eyecrazy:

uniballer
04-10-2013, 09:48 PM
http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/bar/3735869512.html
1700 dollar jack?

Moose-LandTran
04-10-2013, 09:48 PM
They use a hose.

JimVonBaden
04-10-2013, 09:50 PM

What do you think the brush on the right is for?:lol:

bitbycarbug
04-10-2013, 09:55 PM

At least post the entire thing: From theoatmeal:

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

The best ones

https://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/mantis_shrimp/mantis_shrimp2_5.png

https://s3.amazonaws.com/theoatmeal-img/comics/mantis_shrimp/mantis_shrimp2_6.png

JimVonBaden
04-10-2013, 09:58 PM

:o Yeah, I missed that it was more than one jpg.

fastbuick
04-11-2013, 06:44 AM
I know ...... photoshop, but WTF!!:D

nehog
04-11-2013, 07:54 AM
the worst thing in this picture is the toilet brush on the counter top :headscrat

Wrong: the worst thing is the fact the loo is sitting on the counter top next to the sink... :rocker:

donnie
04-11-2013, 08:04 AM

No, the little watering can replaces the Charmin....

AirJunky
04-11-2013, 11:28 AM
Guess the train was too fast for him.

http://khq.images.worldnow.com/images/21936915_BG2.jpg

http://www.khq.com/story/21936915/corvette-struck-by-train-in-spokane-valley

http://live.wishlistproducts.com/downloads/wlmlive2010/homer-simpson-doh-animated-gif-i10.gif

JimVonBaden
04-11-2013, 01:25 PM
http://mlkshk.com/r/Q1EG

JimVonBaden
04-11-2013, 01:27 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-rp8dK_w9ibQ/T26wJhN66FI/AAAAAAAABtM/1z7HTtAjv-4/s1600/weird_but_awesome.jpg

JimVonBaden
04-11-2013, 01:28 PM
http://parrotheadjeff.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/HarleyWTF.jpg

54FordPanel
04-11-2013, 01:28 PM
Female North Korean soldiers.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1081922/thumbs/o-NORTH-KOREA-HIGH-HEELS-570.jpg?6

54FordPanel
04-11-2013, 01:37 PM

66HertzClone
04-11-2013, 02:06 PM
Female North Korean soldiers.

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1081922/thumbs/o-NORTH-KOREA-HIGH-HEELS-570.jpg?6

Check out the heels on those boots, maybe they are on their way to entertain some male troops?

Kevin54
04-11-2013, 02:07 PM
http://lynchburg.craigslist.org/bar/3735869512.html
1700 dollar jack?

Hydraulic Service Jack, Manual, Steel, Lifting Capacity 10 Tons, Low Pick Up Height 7 1/8 In, High Lifting Point 27 1/8 In, Power Raise 20 In, Chassis Length 55 In, Handle Length 42 1/8 In, Handle Steel, Caster Heavy Steel Swivel Casters Allow Safe, Easy Positioning, Caster Wheel Dia 3 7/8 In
Product Details
Manufacturer: Westward
Manufacturer reference: 1ZKX5
Shipping Weight: 419 pounds.

:eek:

Professur
04-11-2013, 03:02 PM
That sounds like a jack for working on fork lifts.

http://www.amazon.com/Westward-1ZKX5-Hydraulic-Service-Manual/dp/B000TKK2FE

trainer
04-11-2013, 05:38 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/s480x480/485225_10201043563510756_978907061_n.jpg

Solid Lifters
04-11-2013, 06:48 PM
http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/daily-gifdump-118/06-daily-gifdump-118.gif
http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/daily-gifdump-118/12-daily-gifdump-118.gif
http://www.barnorama.com/wp-content/images/2012/03/daily-gifdump-117/24-daily-gifdump-117.gif
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/SpectatorSafetyNetsThisKidNowUnderstandsWhyTheyExi st-79317.gif
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/MyFirstgifAndLikelyAMetaphorForTheSuccessOfThisPos t-29636.gif
http://25.media.tumblr.com/a7eb2b145c8a64f06fb317ee1a8f8b34/tumblr_mh0fac9nZt1qgd84oo1_400.gif
http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/FunFact-95499.jpg
http://d24w6bsrhbeh9d.cloudfront.net/photo/7050128_700b.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/M5G5ahQ.jpg

BJ42LX
04-11-2013, 07:05 PM

http://theoatmeal.com/comics/mantis_shrimp

Mantis shrimp in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-ahuZEvWH8

tracy.reich
04-11-2013, 07:13 PM

they use their left hand and then clean their hand with the pitcher of water, believe it or not. That is how the afghans do it. Funniest shit I ever saw in Afghanistan was a porta poty full of rocks and water bottles they don't know what charmin is.:lol:

geologist
04-11-2013, 07:53 PM

If I'm not mistaken, many Muslim individuals simply use the left hand and water to clean themselves.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_toilet_etiquette

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamic_hygienical_jurisprudence

CNGsaves
04-11-2013, 08:03 PM
So I'm not the only one?http://xin70.info/1.jpg

Lesson learned here . . . . . NEVER, EVER, EVER . . shake the LEFT hand of one of those guys !!

warmpancakes
04-11-2013, 08:13 PM
it a huge offense to wave at them left handed

JimVonBaden
04-11-2013, 09:34 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130411/1000/daily_gifdump_346_02.gif

JimVonBaden
04-11-2013, 09:35 PM
http://img.izismile.com/img/img6/20130411/640/its_more_than_just_a_photo_part_25_640_35.jpg

Jim :brow

JimVonBaden
04-11-2013, 09:36 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7268014592/h070C7250/

I want!

PKAero
04-11-2013, 09:44 PM

I want!

That would be better than a badminton racquet swatting carpenter bees.

geologist
04-11-2013, 10:11 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/388685_594582880555996_1477977354_n.jpg

DanCo
04-11-2013, 10:38 PM

I want!

Toolbox application would be sweet.

Dan