To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Service Manuals

mulepackin

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 13, 2006
Messages
909
Location
Montana
Do any of you have a good source for factory service manuals, other than direct from the dealer. I have found some on Ebay, and a few websites dedicated to specific veh. or machines (motorcycles, atvs, etc.). Just wondering if there are any great gold mine sites out there for these.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Deafautotech

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 5, 2007
Messages
7,653
Location
Indianapolis, Indiana
I am working for Chrysler/Jeep and Lincoln/Mercury and i use service manuals from factories.

for home use as i use from library or Mitchell on demand at my college which both is free too....

are you plan to buy manuals or look for specific manual??
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

wythors

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 23, 2005
Messages
1,086
Location
Pacific Northwest
I've had excellent luck buying manuals for all my cars on eBay at very reasonable prices. I have complete sets of factory manuals for all four cars: 93 Mustang, 96 Cobra, 96 Bronco and 04 Crown Victoria. The CV manuals didn't look like they'd ever been opened and I got them for less than half of what Helm wants.

That said, www.books4cars.com is a good source for a lot of manuals.
 

MAD

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 27, 2007
Messages
2,733
Location
Western MA
Robert Bentley publishes excellent factory type service manuals For many import cars as well as some other interesting automotive literature for a broader range of vehicle makes. link:

http://www.bentleypublishers.com/index.htm

Hemmings Motor News books/literature for sale classified adds is another place to look. I think you can look at the previous month without subscribing.
link:

http://www.hemmings.com/
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom