Welcome to the The Garage Journal Board forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   The Garage Journal Board > Garage Sale > Classifieds

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Closed Thread

Old 02-27-2013, 11:32 AM   #1
GoPed

Default Snap-on Go-Ped for sale.

Price: $500.00

I was researching info on my Snap-On Go-Ped and found that you have some Snap On Collectors in this forum. I thought some one might be interested in this nice Snap on Collectible. I have had the goped since it was new. This is a hardly used Snap-on California Go-Ped collectible. Snap-on is marked on the scooter in several places. It was only tried a few times by adults and then stored for over 12 years. The condition is excellent slightly used. The gas lines and foam air filter were replaced but everything else is original. It ran great when parked. We are debating on whether to put gas in it. That could cause problems should some one want it shipped. I have heard that only a few of these were made for Snap-on Tools back in about 1999 or 2000. It is a G23-LH ENGINE stand up gas powered scooter in red paint. $500.00. Located in Florida. Thanks for looking. I am posting one pic below but I can email more if interested. I could ship in US for additional amount to cover actual shipping cost. Make offer if price quoted is a little high. These are great for getting around car shows and the like.

Last edited by GoPed; 02-28-2013 at 06:50 PM. Reason: updated info
Old 02-28-2013, 06:28 PM   #2
GoPed

Default Re: Snap-on Go-Ped for sale.

I thought you all might like to see a picture of the Snap-On Go-Ped Scooter that I posted about yesterday. It says Snap-On on the deck. They say there weren't many made. The year made was 1999-2000. I hope the picture shows up as I am not really sure how to post a picture here. Please accept my sincere regret if it fails.
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Closed Thread