Welcome to the The Garage Journal Board forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   The Garage Journal Board > The Garage > General Garage Discussion > Introduce yourself here!

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 12-07-2008, 01:35 AM   #1
carhog45

Default Need parts diagram AC Delco 2 1/4T floor jack

I need a parts diagram or manual that shows parts breakdown for an AC Delco 2 1/4 T floor jack. This is a newer jack 2002? and surely a china product. If you can help please email me direct woodhog@windstream.net.
Thanks and I sure hope you guys can help out this Ol' Ozark Tinkerer.
carhog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2008, 12:23 PM   #2
goodfellow

Default Re: Need parts diagram AC Delco 2 1/4T floor jack

All the chinese jacks are based on venerable American designs, and are pretty much clones of each other. Go to the HF website and download the 2 or 3 ton manual. The diagram is pretty much the same for all Chinese jacks.
goodfellow is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)
Old 12-09-2008, 10:45 PM   #3
carhog45

Default Re: Need parts diagram AC Delco 2 1/4T floor jack

Thanks for the response friend. I have looked at the diagrams for the jacks that HF has and they are different than what I have. This could be because someone may have already messed with this jack and lost some parts. I would like to know for certain what should be in this jack.
carhog45 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2013, 10:22 AM   #4
dondjl35

Smile Re: Need parts diagram AC Delco 2 1/4T floor jack

Good Morning - Please e-mail me a parts breakdown list and repair kit information for a AC DELCO 2-1/4 Ton Jack

Thanks,
D. J.
J & B Pipeline Supply Companyhttp://www.garagejournal.com/forum/images/icons/icon7.gif
dondjl35 is offline   Reply With Quote