Welcome to the The Garage Journal Board forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   The Garage Journal Board > The Tools > General Tool Discussion

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 11-23-2009, 10:45 AM   #1
greasehead

Lightbulb rwd tools division of snap on

I was wondering if someone knows what is the web site to go to for rwd tools a division of snap on, cause I have a catalog and would like to order some tools from it. cause a friend cave me this catalog and I have a hard time catching a snap on dealer. So if someone would know the web page I would like to hear from you.
greasehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 11:25 AM   #2
chad s

Default Re: rwd tools division of snap on

RWD is only through the dealers, and everything is sold at list price. if your going to buy the product off of the internet, you might as well find it at a decent price.
Old 11-23-2009, 11:56 AM   #3
Toolhorder

What's RWD?
Toolhorder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:17 PM   #4
chadster1

RWD is Snap-ons division that sells Gearwrench, makita etc. to the dealers so they can have a complete tool offering. The items can be ordered off of the Snap-on website that is linked in my sig.
chadster1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 12:57 PM   #5
greasehead

thanks for all the replys, I was hoping that thier was a afiscail site I could go to for rwd. Cause when I could see the snap on drive I work for AAmco Transmisions then I found a better paying job in a factory now. So as you can see that I have a problem getting with a snap on driver.
greasehead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2009, 04:01 PM   #6
Toolhorder

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadster1 View Post
RWD is Snap-ons division that sells Gearwrench, makita etc. to the dealers so they can have a complete tool offering. The items can be ordered off of the Snap-on website that is linked in my sig.
That makes sense, there is a local place here in town that sells those type of tools and lisle, KD, SK etc.. but only avail. to tool truck people with a business license for doing so. I only found out about it when I needed a brake piston tool for a VW one weekend and I called my Cornwell guy who lived near me and he came by in his truck and we drove over there. The guy handed him a kit he handed it to me and instantly made $30, lol
Still cheaper than SO or MAC and when you need something you have to deal with the price.
Toolhorder is offline   Reply With Quote