Welcome to the The Garage Journal Board forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact contact us.

Go Back   The Garage Journal Board > The Tools > General Tool Discussion

Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)

Old 09-16-2010, 07:13 PM   #1
Keith49vj3

Default snapon MT-415 Dwell meter manual/schematic

All , Does anyone out there know if anyone sells schematics for old snapon equipment? I've got a pretty good colection of vintage Sun auto test equipment and I just added a snapon MT-415 tach dwell meter to my collection. It's not working but there's not much to it and I think it could easily be repaired if I could locate a schematic or parts list. It looks like one of the potentiometers had been changed in a previous repair. This is my first posting on this board. Are there any other collectors of auto test equipment out there?
Thanks,
Keith
Keith49vj3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-2010, 07:58 PM   #2
scott37300

Default Re: snapon MT-415 Dwell meter manual/schematic

Have you tried emailing snap on? Not sure they would keep manuals that old but that would be my first try. They have really good customer service.
scott37300 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links (Register now to hide all advertisements)