Menu
Home
Featured Spaces
Reviews & Features
Projects
News & Editorial
Deals
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
The Alliance
The Store
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
Cdubu52's latest activity
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
zanyad's post
in the thread
Between 705 & 1200 SQ/FT
The Texas Barn in PA
with
Like
.
Are you guys starting a GJ onlyhands now? :lol_hitti
Aug 24, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
jbmatth's post
in the thread
Above 1200 Sq/FT
The Warthog Hidey Hole
with
Like
.
It is good, mostly done setting it up, I haven't pulled the photos from my phone yet but have some I'll share below. Patience...
Aug 21, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
fouckhest's post
in the thread
Between 705 & 1200 SQ/FT
My Mini Garagemahal
with
Like
.
Slight diversion from the regularly scheduled programming, but for those who have followed for a while and remember my car interior...
Aug 20, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
Xti04's post
in the thread
Above 1200 Sq/FT
My new garage build! 30x50 !
with
Like
.
After some more digging, I found a Bilstein that should work without the shock extenders. I too, am partial to Bilsteins and have never...
Aug 20, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
madison069's post
in the thread
Between 705 & 1200 SQ/FT
The Texas Barn in PA
with
Like
.
Proof that my nails are currently rough with dirt and grease after putting a manhole lid back in place due to the stormwater blowing it...
Aug 20, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
madison069's post
in the thread
Between 705 & 1200 SQ/FT
The Texas Barn in PA
with
Like
.
Panic ensue the night before first day of school. The UV nail curing light gadget was not working! It hasn’t been treated the nicest...
Aug 20, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
Grant Gunderson's post
in the thread
Above 1200 Sq/FT
The Action Sports Garage
with
Like
.
The last few months have felt like I’ve been riding a rocket ship non stop. The business is growing faster than I anticipated despite...
Aug 20, 2026
C
Cdubu52
replied to the thread
Above 1200 Sq/FT
My new garage build! 30x50 !
.
Glad you found shocks that worked. You are correct about the coil over set up, but for my Suburban and for my Gladiator, that are not...
Aug 20, 2026
C
Cdubu52
replied to the thread
Above 1200 Sq/FT
C Dub's Garage Build in Central NC
.
Once my daughter is out of school, there is a group of us that wants to do a bucket list trip. We are throwing around Whistling...
Aug 20, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
cccoltsicehockey's post
in the thread
Above 1200 Sq/FT
CCColtsicehockey Garage Build - 2440sqft storage, shop, and loft
with
Like
.
The 3/8 10mm will be spares but the 1/4in I bought specifically to put in the meme toolkit so that. I still find it funny that they...
Aug 19, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
slomaro3.4's post
in the thread
Between 265 & 485 SQ/FT
My dream suburban 1-car
with
Like
.
It was a short run, but I think I got out of G-wagon ownership what I wanted. Swapped the G63 for an A6 allroad, it was a 3hr drive...
Aug 19, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
slomaro3.4's post
in the thread
Between 265 & 485 SQ/FT
My dream suburban 1-car
with
Like
.
Not specifically garage related, but a bunch of landscaping this spring and the grass is finally growing in.
Aug 19, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
slomaro3.4's post
in the thread
Between 265 & 485 SQ/FT
My dream suburban 1-car
with
Like
.
Been wanting a shop boombox since I built the thing so I can play classic rock on low volume. Finally struck silver at an estate sale.
Aug 19, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
Blackbyrd's post
in the thread
Above 1200 Sq/FT
Blackbyrds Basement
with
Like
.
I do hope this goes faster for the other side, but major strides completed. Support structure is tac'ed and the excess has been trimmed...
Aug 19, 2026
C
Cdubu52
reacted to
fouckhest's post
in the thread
Between 705 & 1200 SQ/FT
My Mini Garagemahal
with
Like
.
Hope everyone had a good weekend, rather busy one in our little world, followed by a busy day today which is why I am just now getting...
Aug 19, 2026
Members
Top
Bottom