Miss the Pontiacs

Retired telco
Married
2 daughters
1 wife
1 dog
1 cat

Travel, vintage autos (late 50's to early 70's)especially Pontiacs Handy man stuff, car
Birthday
October 31
Location
Saskatchewan Canada
Occupation
Semi Retired - do some communication telephone cabling when not busy with being retired.
Country Flag
canada

Trophies

  1. 30

    I LOVE IT!

    Content you have posted has attracted 500 positive reactions.
  2. 20

    Can't get enough of your stuff

    Your content has been positively reacted to 250 times.
  3. 15

    Seriously likeable!

    Content you have posted has attracted a positive reaction score of 100.
  4. 10

    I like it a lot

    Your messages have been positively reacted to 25 times.
  5. 2

    Somebody likes you

    Somebody out there reacted positively to one of your messages. Keep posting like that for more!
  6. 20

    Addicted

    1,000 messages? Impressive!
  7. 10

    Can't stop!

    You've posted 100 messages. I hope this took you more than a day!
  8. 5

    Keeps coming back

    30 messages posted. You must like it here!
  9. 1

    First message

    Post a message somewhere on the site to receive this.
Top Bottom