Menu
Home
Featured Spaces
Reviews & Features
Projects
News & Editorial
Deals
Forums
New posts
Search forums
What's new
New posts
New profile posts
Latest activity
Members
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
The Alliance
The Store
Log in
Register
What's new
Search
Search
Search titles only
By:
Current visitors
New profile posts
Search profile posts
Menu
Log in
Register
Members
JavaScript is disabled. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding.
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an
alternative browser
.
u2slow's latest activity
U
u2slow
replied to the thread
Am I crazy? Workshop Expansion Worth the $$$
.
l feel like my shop build cost me a stupid amount of money. But property values skyrocketed well beyond expenditure so it didnt matter...
Aug 7, 2026
U
u2slow
reacted to
Lorydr's post
in the thread
What's the one garage upgrade you wish you'd done sooner?
with
Like
.
Last year I had to have more floor space to fit a vehicle. If I couldn't easily pick it up, It had to be on wheels. Other **** off of...
Aug 7, 2026
U
u2slow
replied to the thread
What's the one garage upgrade you wish you'd done sooner?
.
are you at 2post now, or no hoist? I bought a 4post first and discovered i didnt have room, nor could it tackle the type of lifting...
Aug 6, 2026
U
u2slow
reacted to
Copymutt's post
in the thread
Garage Refrigerator
with
Like
.
Find another from the 70’s. Most all new appliances are ****.
Aug 1, 2026
U
u2slow
replied to the thread
What's the one garage upgrade you wish you'd done sooner?
.
Unfortunately, funding put the brakes on completing my shop. In a world where i had more money, should have got the ceiling closed up...
Jul 25, 2026
U
u2slow
replied to the thread
Any Nitrile gloves that don't ****?
.
Grease Monkey gloves (8mil, black) are what we use at work. They are a tight fit - I recommend going up one size.
Jul 24, 2026
U
u2slow
replied to the thread
Non contact voltage tester
.
I have used the Fluke for over 20yrs. I tried Klein and all it does is eat batteries. ymmv.
Jul 23, 2026
U
u2slow
replied to the thread
Dana 70 case spreader
.
Its a dirt-simple tool. Don't overthink it I'm sure theres a $500 OTC available from the Snap-On truck, but this will work fine. I have...
Jul 19, 2026
U
u2slow
replied to the thread
Seriously, how big do I need?
.
My zoning and cash-flow were the two main restrictions... maxed out both.
Jul 14, 2026
U
u2slow
replied to the thread
Single Stall Layout Of 4' Long LED Lights ?
.
My 4' fixtures are on the sides of the work bay area. None directly overhead.
Jul 12, 2026
Members
Top
Bottom