To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

3" impact extension, 3/8" female, 1/2" maie

To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

WhiffySpark

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 22, 2009
Messages
6,252
Yes. They have a set. 8/10mm is the most popular.

They have some 3/8 stuff. Try going on the home page and looking in the Christmas flyer. It might be in there
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

kctyphoon

Banned
Joined
Jun 9, 2014
Messages
9,102
Location
Jersey/Staten Island
In the back of my car I keep my m18 3/8 fuel impact with a 1/2" adapter on it. I use it with the "tekton clone" lug nut flip socket set.. I also keep that extending 1/2" HF ratchet for stubborn stuff. I keep both just in case, and also to be able help anyone else if I can stop while they are pulled over with a flat.. Everything works well.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom