I have Daikin ductless system. Everything seems to be working fine. The house is cool, I don't see any water dripping from the drain on the outside. No water is backing up into the house either.
I have the same system on the upstairs floor with a separate compressor and a separate air handler and that system is constantly dripping water.
I do remember seeing the system dripping water. Actually the drain was clogged on the system when they first installed it and water would drip into the house. The mechanics came back and ran PVC pipe for the drain I/O the flexible hose and that stopped the clog and I saw water dripping. Now I don't see any water dripping, yet everything seems to be working OK.
Is there any reason why it's not dripping water?
I have the same system on the upstairs floor with a separate compressor and a separate air handler and that system is constantly dripping water.
I do remember seeing the system dripping water. Actually the drain was clogged on the system when they first installed it and water would drip into the house. The mechanics came back and ran PVC pipe for the drain I/O the flexible hose and that stopped the clog and I saw water dripping. Now I don't see any water dripping, yet everything seems to be working OK.
Is there any reason why it's not dripping water?