WeedWhackerDood
New member
- Joined
- Nov 24, 2017
- Messages
- 1
Hello, my first post here, spent alot of time searching on the internet for data on this grinder, with only a bit of luck from this and one other site, so here i am.
I picked up this grinder from my step-father's estate 15 years ago. It works great and does what i need in my home garage/shop. I am trying to find replacement light bulbs for the 2 separate mounted lights. I can only find a minimal parts list from Sears Parts Direct, and nothing really tells me the bulb size. I would also like to know the specifics of the grinder.
I can add pictures if that helps with my request.
Thanks!
I picked up this grinder from my step-father's estate 15 years ago. It works great and does what i need in my home garage/shop. I am trying to find replacement light bulbs for the 2 separate mounted lights. I can only find a minimal parts list from Sears Parts Direct, and nothing really tells me the bulb size. I would also like to know the specifics of the grinder.
I can add pictures if that helps with my request.
Thanks!