To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

New Guy from the commonwealth of KY

Speedfreak32

Member
Joined
Jun 3, 2017
Messages
6
Location
Norther Kentucky
I have been a long time viewer. Finally decided to register. We are getting ready to close on a new home and I will finally have a space to spread out. My current work area is a 5 x 10 space in our basement. I have learned to be creative with small space organization. It has been a challenge the last 12 years having every tool I own down stairs. Well we are about to close on a "new to us" home. We are leaving the city and moving out to the country. I have an oversized two car garage and an aluminum building that needs to be finished. I can't express how excited I am. The current owner has left me a pretty blank canvas to work with. The good news is I have been acquiring tools for a long time in anticipation of a move. Only drawback will be moving them.

Here are a couple of pics of the spaces I will be spending a majority of my time in...
109ec87596e997912a2848c5f38687bd.jpg

d415fe682033fa4ed8b3fee72905249f.jpg


Once we move in and I get everything cleaned up I will post some new photos.
I look forward to spending a little more time actively involved in the forum.




Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom