To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

new member in french camp ca

SCRAPGIRL

New member
Joined
Mar 18, 2017
Messages
1
Just wanted to say hello as I just joined. I will be posting tools for sale in the classifieds. My fiance passed last year and was a diesel mechanic for 25 years so I have a ton of tools for sale,(some of which I may need help identifying) as well as a Huge Maximizer Box that I'm trying to decide its value. I'm not a girly girl, but I'm not a skilled mechanic with a ton of tool knowledge, so any help would be greatly appreciated in advance.
Thanks and have a super weekend everyone.
scrapgirl
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

lilredex

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 29, 2006
Messages
5,961
Location
Toronto
Welcome!

I'm sure there is lots of help here. But, you could really help us out if you post your location......street address not needed but somewhere in the vicinity will do. It really helps when you post stuff for sale. Also believe you will need a minimum number of posts to be able to use the classifieds.

So...post away, and get your ads up and running.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

vettex2

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2012
Messages
1,146
Location
Northern Ca.
Howdy! :beer:
I'm a couple of hours away.

French Camp, Ca. isn't that big......and it's in the thread title.
It's in northern Ca.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom