Does anyone know...
Z Zedder Well-known member Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 100 Location Oakville, Ontario Mar 27, 2012 #1 Does anyone know...
D danieldolin Well-known member Joined Oct 19, 2011 Messages 189 Location Cleveland OH Mar 28, 2012 #2 I think they ship in 48 tiles per box if you buy direct from RD... but I know you can purchase in lots of 20 tiles from other online retailers.
I think they ship in 48 tiles per box if you buy direct from RD... but I know you can purchase in lots of 20 tiles from other online retailers.
R RaceDeck1 Well-known member Joined Oct 8, 2007 Messages 3,001 Location Salt Lake City , Utah Mar 28, 2012 #3 You can order any amount by the sq ft and a full box is 48 sqft
OP Z Zedder Well-known member Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 100 Location Oakville, Ontario Mar 28, 2012 #4 Thanks Guys! Ordered from Jennifer today...3rd RD purchase in 4 years Do I win an award for something for that? Maybe most indecisive customer
Thanks Guys! Ordered from Jennifer today...3rd RD purchase in 4 years Do I win an award for something for that? Maybe most indecisive customer
R RaceDeck1 Well-known member Joined Oct 8, 2007 Messages 3,001 Location Salt Lake City , Utah Mar 29, 2012 #5 Well thank you very much 'Zedder' for choosing RaceDeck
OP Z Zedder Well-known member Joined Jul 21, 2005 Messages 100 Location Oakville, Ontario Mar 29, 2012 #6 No problem Jorgen. Jen took very good care of me and the tiles were shipped out within hours of placing my order
No problem Jorgen. Jen took very good care of me and the tiles were shipped out within hours of placing my order
R RaceDeck1 Well-known member Joined Oct 8, 2007 Messages 3,001 Location Salt Lake City , Utah Mar 30, 2012 #7 Happy to hear it and thank you again for choosing RaceDeck