To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

What was your favorite purchase in 2015?

s14brent

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 15, 2015
Messages
50
Location
las vegas
24146618139_ca6ecadd8f_k.jpg


got a 2nd hand powermig 215 from a friend and have been slowly teaching myself more and more with help of a few friends and youtube lol
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Sprintman

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
213
Location
Canberra, ACT, Australia
I am using an m1s DAC, I bought it a couple years ago for $499 at MD, it was normally $1299, so I figured I would give it a try, its actually a really nice unit..
We normally just plug in the I pad through the dock (which is a Pure unit, so it bypasses apples dac...
if you look in this picture you can see a pure dock with an ipad mounted on it, its on the table next to the clock, I have this setup in a few of my systems, it works great. Super clean...

photo5_zps91963a0b.jpg


I was going to try the Olive 1, but after reading some reviews I decided to skip it...

Nice. Analogue source?
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Sprintman

Banned
Joined
Jan 1, 2015
Messages
213
Location
Canberra, ACT, Australia
For 2015, I would have to say it is a toss up between my Cornwell ratchet, and the Toptul zero offset wrenches. Both are great. If I had to narrow down... the zero offsets. I already had other nice ratchets, and the wrenches fill a niche that is hard to ignore when you need them.

Got a part no for the Toptul wrenches?
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom