To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Bendpak Lift Sale?

To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

logical

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
2,513
Location
Northern fringe of the Motor City Suburbs
I have the HD-9XW w/floor option. It works OK but not as beefy as I would expect a $900 extra.

Shawn


attachment.php


attachment.php
Is your front/right post (left as seen in your second picture) kinda wonky or is it just the picture?
 

Magic Motor Works

ALLIANCE MEMBER
Joined
Sep 4, 2009
Messages
3
Location
soon to be Hill Country, TX
I'm interested in the following:
XPR-10A-LP two post lift
HD-9XW four post lift
Two RJ-45 rolling jacks
4 post caster kit
Extended aluminum approach ramps

I need delivery to my workshop and install included in the price.

Thanks
 

budco

Active member
Joined
Oct 4, 2013
Messages
43
Location
FL
I will be in the market for a 2 post after the first of the year.
 

jpig

Active member
Joined
Dec 19, 2010
Messages
25
Location
Tazewell TN
Just ordered my XPR-10 so you can take my name off of your list.
Thanks anyway, good luck on your sale.
 

Lootenny

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2014
Messages
105
I'm looking at an XPR10A, have PM'd Mystic also. Let me know soon if this is going to happen.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

m109guy

Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
11
Sorry for the delay, please let me know if I missed getting to anyone for the group buy.
 

acmikee

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 2, 2005
Messages
301
Location
olympia, wa
ready to buy one now. just not sure if I want a 2 or 4 post but leading toward a 4 post. had one at my old house
 

m109guy

Member
Joined
Jul 20, 2015
Messages
11
That's a tough one. There are pros & cons for both.
Many opinions here but it seems to come down to personal preference. If you are going to use it for storage also then likely a 4 post. My recommendation is search the forum and decide on your priorities. It would be best to not turn this thread into a 4 post vs 2. There are plenty of those. :)
 

deicerman

Member
Joined
Nov 22, 2008
Messages
5
I would be interested in a two post xpr-10 asymmetric low pro arms
price and shipping. no hurry !
 

ratdoggy

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
11,986
Location
Akron-Canton area OH
I'm interested in a MD-6XP if the price is good ......
How about the shipping? How does that work?
I ask because I have a Summit Warehouse near me It just might be easier to get it from them
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom