To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Home Depot Black Friday AD 2015!!!!!!!

PoorOwner

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
5,032
Location
CA
Someone was asking about the Ryobi miter saw. The Black Friday deal for a Dewalt DW716 12" dual bevel miter saw with free stand is $299. The only downside is it's not a sliding miter

That's me, I am going early(ish) to make sure I get a ryobi..
I looked at the 12" dewalt. I don't mind the upcharge but i think a 10" sliding will cut bigger than 12" non sliding . I don't even know if 12" blade will cut 12" panels. I already have a 10" hitachi but it doesn't cut more than 6-7"

But the ryobi does get generally good reviews (stand and saw)
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

winlinmac

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
3,781
Location
USA
Probably one of the fewest legitimate Black Friday deals I could find. :)

Werner 22 ft. Aluminum Telescoping Multi-position Ladder
$119 Home Depot (Black Friday Only)
Original Price: $199.00 /each
Compare to Lowes Current Price: $179.99 (with $20 off Coupon)


http://www.homedepot.com/p/Werner-2...-Capacity-Type-IA-Duty-Rating-MT-22/100658955

Special In-Store Price; Sale Price Not Viewable Online, In Store Only! Online Orders Not Accepted. While Supplies Last
 

kneeman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
1,704
Probably one of the fewest legitimate Black Friday deals I could find. :)

Werner 22 ft. Aluminum Telescoping Multi-position Ladder
$119 Home Depot (Black Friday Only)
Original Price: $199.00 /each
Compare to Lowes Current Price: $179.99 (with $20 off Coupon)


http://www.homedepot.com/p/Werner-2...-Capacity-Type-IA-Duty-Rating-MT-22/100658955

Special In-Store Price; Sale Price Not Viewable Online, In Store Only! Online Orders Not Accepted. While Supplies Last
Lowes has the 17ft for 89.00

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
 

PeterT

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 31, 2011
Messages
1,476
Location
Toledo Ohio
I have a couple of those Werner Alum Telescoping ladders, and unless they've changed the weight in the past few years, I never use them unless I have to. They are much heavier than wood or fiberglass. Hauling them up or down stairs *****
 

kneeman

Well-known member
Joined
Mar 12, 2014
Messages
1,704
I have the 27 ft one. It is crazy heavy and akward. Trying to use the full length extension ladder is impossible for one person to lean up. We'll almost.

The 17 ft is not too bad.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk
 

chrisexv6

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 1, 2005
Messages
2,290
Location
CT
I have a 22' little giant "Revolution" model...they used a lighter weight aluminum to help keep weight down. It weighs in at about 35 lbs

I have a 13' Gorilla brand (HD BF special probably 6 or 7 years ago) and it weighs almost as much as my 22'.

I find that I use both....the 13' is good for when I need to get an 8' ceiling, the 22' for when I need to do stuff outside and when I had to paint a cathedral ceiling. The only knock on the 22' is getting it into place.......not because its heavy, just because when its extended its pretty awkward
 

Chadddada

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
149
Location
MD
I so need a pickup and get rid of this SUV... 46" husky nabbed for 200. Good stuff.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 

honda pc

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
429
I got my eye on the rigid toolbox case set for $99 deal. How make it cheaper. Will they accept coupons on top of black Friday deals. Which coupons

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 

PoorOwner

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
5,032
Location
CA
those ladder is really heavy in the 22' but it is ok for the price for sure especially if you only want to keep one ladder, I found the 17' version barely adequate (as in tall enough to do anything.. always have to stand on the very very top)


The rungs are narrow and ***** when you are trying to lift a 30x30" gladiator cabinet up it feels like you are doing a circus act!
 

winlinmac

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
3,781
Location
USA
Yep, a bit of a correction on my previous post, its the MT1-22, not the MT-22 that's on sale at Home Depot. The MT1-22 can hold up to 250lbs of weight compared to the MT-22 at 300lbs. I can't find further information of the MT1-22 on Werner's website. Seems to be a Home Depot Exclusive like the Ridgid Shop-Vac. :)

those ladder is really heavy in the 22' but it is ok for the price for sure especially if you only want to keep one ladder, I found the 17' version barely adequate (as in tall enough to do anything.. always have to stand on the very very top)


The rungs are narrow and ***** when you are trying to lift a 30x30" gladiator cabinet up it feels like you are doing a circus act!
 

kball

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
776
Location
SoCal
The m12 hackzall is underpowered imo.

I don't know what you've tried to use your hack on but mine has done more than I could ask of it.


For $68 with (2) batteries and a M12 drill........you people still complain .[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

$68? what am I missing? If I can get it for that price I'm there now!
 

dh1

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 5, 2012
Messages
184
Well, dropped by around 930ish and most of what they advertised was available although they started to rearrange the aisles to put them back in order. I just picked up the sawzall blades, Fatmax 2pack of tape measures and the platform thing. Although I could have just as well done without all 3 items.

Was going through a box of stuff and stumbled across a Stanley tape measure multi pack that was BF item a few years back. The one with various sizes including a keychain size tape measure. A million tape measures and can never find one when I need one and to be honest, I usually just use the free one I got from Harbor Freight.
 

PoorOwner

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 10, 2007
Messages
5,032
Location
CA
Yep, a bit of a correction on my previous post, its the MT1-22, not the MT-22 that's on sale at Home Depot. The MT1-22 can hold up to 250lbs of weight compared to the MT-22 at 300lbs. I can't find further information of the MT1-22 on Werner's website. Seems to be a Home Depot Exclusive like the Ridgid Shop-Vac. :)

Good catch on the "Home cheapo" version, that ***** as I usually find myself need to have a helper.. 150lbs each person average :)
 

winlinmac

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 17, 2015
Messages
3,781
Location
USA
The Shop Vac's were definitely in demand today. I saw contractors picking up one, two, may be three of them in a row. One even asked me where I picked up mine. Go to the back of the store, they're sitting on a palate in the Lumber Section (in case you can't find them in front of the store). Note: Your Mileage May Vary
 

77Ford

Banned
Joined
May 22, 2014
Messages
973
I don't know what you've tried to use your hack on but mine has done more than I could ask of it.









$68? what am I missing? If I can get it for that price I'm there now!


Add it to the $150 promo.......I bought (2) online with the DeWalt kit....returning DeWalt kits later

Add a 20% HF coupon to the Millwaulkee kit and save more......off to HD to use my True Value coupons while they are "Hot"

c56dc90ebb20b29d5bb19f16d69176d7.jpg
 
Last edited:
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

elronin

Well-known member
Joined
May 26, 2012
Messages
1,261
Location
Hialeah,Fl
I don't know what you've tried to use your hack on but mine has done more than I could ask of it.




$68? what am I missing? If I can get it for that price I'm there now!

I agree mine has been a beast cut two 1/2 inch bolts very nicely I cut PCV pipe all the time, and plywood among other things. It's a great quick saw to goto to when you need something fast
 
Last edited:

kball

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 8, 2014
Messages
776
Location
SoCal
Add it to the $150 promo.......I bought (2) online with the DeWalt kit....returning DeWalt kits later

Add a 20% HF coupon to the Millwaulkee kit and save more......off to HD to use my True Value coupons while they are "Hot"

I didn't want to mess with that buy/return stuff so I used the Ace coupon and got the Milwaukee set for $85
 

grizzlyjmg

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 21, 2015
Messages
157
I so need a pickup and get rid of this SUV... 46" husky nabbed for 200. Good stuff.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Chadddada,

Can you provide any additional info on this Husky 46" you got - where, when, how......Inquiring minds want to know. I would love to get my hands on one - need the storage space for tools. Been lucky to find some deals on the 26" tool boxes, but nothing bigger. Thanks....
 

Chadddada

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 2, 2013
Messages
149
Location
MD
Chadddada,

Can you provide any additional info on this Husky 46" you got - where, when, how......Inquiring minds want to know. I would love to get my hands on one - need the storage space for tools. Been lucky to find some deals on the 26" tool boxes, but nothing bigger. Thanks....
Yeah it was just one of the BF sales. You can see it on the front page of the flyer the OP posted. The store I went to around 8am still had 4 on hand. I saw the new Dewalt box they had... Very nice but expensive.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
 

grizzlyjmg

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 21, 2015
Messages
157
Thanks for the further info. Thought it might have been the 46" Work Center but just wanted to make sure that there wasn't some tool box/chests that had been marked down due to the over abundance of the Milwaukee, Dewalt and other Husky Tool boxes that hit the HD floors in response to Black Friday. If I had the room in my garage I would have consider purchasing the Work Center myself - just no more room at the inn (of course I will have to make some if one of the above tool box/chests come on sale soon - wonder if my wife would let me park one in the living room temporarily....)
 

cajunfirehawk

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 29, 2011
Messages
2,566
Location
Ms Gulf Coast
Stopped in my local HD about 6pm, some stuff was down to a few but they had plenty of stuff left to my suprise, they even had it displayed out in the covered "lumber yard" area too which I just happened to stumble on by accident. The dewalt and husky tool boxes were in the main area but the big, bad Milwaukee tool box combo was out side on display in the covered lumber area.
 

mbatarga

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 14, 2005
Messages
898
Location
GA
I bought myself one of the Husky workbench cabinets today as well. Assembly requires installing the 4 casters which I did by flipping the cabinet upside down on the cardboard box it came in. Seems to be pretty nice - although I didn't load down any of the drawers yet to check on the ball-bearing full extension slides. I plan to use it adjacent to my woodworking lathe to store my chisels and other accessories.

Edit - I also looked at the $39 Ridgid shop-vac. It had the 1 7/8" hose (7' long) - which I did not know from the ad. I passed.
 
OP
K

kunkernator

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 27, 2012
Messages
2,438
Location
US of A
Well, everything I bought today from HD as follows;

-Dewalt kit & Milwaukee sawzall/drill M12 (returned Dewalt)
-2 of the Avanti 10'' blade BOGO packs
-4 Poinsettias
-a Dirt Devil for the girl
-TONS of $2.50 xmas light
-the $79 tree off the front page (WONDERFUL tree by the way)
-wreath
-Dremel accessory kit


I actually wanted some of those Milwaukee Sawzall blade sets, but I was told a contractor came in first thing in the morning and bought every single (100 or so) set they had in stock.....
Also the guy right behind me grabbed the remaining of the Avanti blades, maybe 15 packs or so.....

The contractors were having a field day for consumables.
 

IRQVET

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 29, 2015
Messages
1,188
Location
Forgotten Coast (FL)
I went there today to buy a microwave, but I also left with the 46'' Husky roll chest, for $199. :thumb:

I also plan on buying the Milwaukee tool box 46 inch combo, but it was listed at its normal price. I'll turn the Husky into my welding table/ tool box.
 
Last edited:

IlliniBone

Well-known member
Joined
May 30, 2013
Messages
176
Location
Denver, CO
Was able to use the same Ace 50% coupon for a price match 3 times today. The first 2 times the lady at the register put the coupon back in my bag so I went back a couple hours later for the 2nd and 3rd time. Grabbed 2 Diablo router bits and a Bessy 90 degree clamp.
 

honda pc

Banned
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
429
Picked up the rigid 3pk set rollaway toolbox with the wheels. Tried hb 20%,, no go.. Tried ace 50% off, no go. They finally took the $15 off ace coupon.
Not bad.. I was torn between the rigid and husky rollaway bag set.
Only thing I worry about the rigid is the weight and hard plastic box cracking.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
 

zeekh

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 10, 2013
Messages
1,573
Location
Upstate NY
Picked up the rigid 3pk set rollaway toolbox with the wheels. Tried hb 20%,, no go.. Tried ace 50% off, no go. They finally took the $15 off ace coupon.
Not bad.. I was torn between the rigid and husky rollaway bag set.
Only thing I worry about the rigid is the weight and hard plastic box cracking.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I was looking at those. They really seem small inside. Have you put any tools in it yet?
 

itsvegas

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 25, 2011
Messages
736
Location
Westport, MA
Used 50% off on all of this stuff. All of this was from home depot minus the bosch blades came from Lowes.

f0owhh.jpg
 

LoveOldIron

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 19, 2015
Messages
564
Just picked up the Gorilla platform & 3-step stool. Great deals for $19 each, especially the platform.
 

reader2580

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 31, 2014
Messages
14,680
Location
Minneapolis, MN
Will Home Depot do price protection on the Ryobi batteries if they drop in price within 90 days? I still think they are a pretty good deal at $99, but would be a steal at $50 or less like last year.

The only reason I do Ryobi is I got a nice CL deal on their cordless miter saw some year back. Everything else is Makita.
 

flying eyeball

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 11, 2011
Messages
414
Location
seattleish
I grabbed another 46" for my home office.

I've got 2 of them and a 52" in the Garage.

https://scontent-sea1-1.**.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xpt1/v/t1.0-9/11224518_1083590318331504_3464999037339059587_n.jpg?oh=0856e6cb12391e6bbc59f0a6bea652f6&oe=56ADF69B
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom