To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

I started a YouTube channel around my garage!

Matthew3901

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Messages
185
Location
Maryland
Hi everyone I just want to post a link to my channel. Reading this form over the last few years has inspired me to take a shot a documenting my projects



Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

blair683

Well-known member
Joined
Feb 21, 2017
Messages
460
Location
Ohio
You need a microphone that clips to your shirt or hangs around your neck. Can hardly hear you talking.
 
OP
M

Matthew3901

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Messages
185
Location
Maryland
You need a microphone that clips to your shirt or hangs around your neck. Can hardly hear you talking.
Sorry what vid did you have that problem with? I do have a lapel mic and a shot gun mic


Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
 

coljar

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 26, 2010
Messages
6,245
Location
Belpre, Ohio
Blair might be referring to Ep.22. I could hear it, but not well. I checked some of your others out without problem. Nice job.
 
OP
M

Matthew3901

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Messages
185
Location
Maryland
So the channel has been going well. I have learned a ton about how and what of YouTube.
I am currently at 141 subscribers. This is pretty amazing since I started with zero.

I am thinking I will publish a list of links for all my vids in this thread!
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
OP
M

Matthew3901

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Messages
185
Location
Maryland
TSRG Episode 41:
TSRG Episode 40:
TSRG Episode 39:
TSRG Episode 38:
TSRG Episode 37:
TSRG Episode 36 still in process
TSRG Episode 35:
TSRG Episode 34:
TSRG Episode 33:
TSRG Episode 32 :
TSRG Episode 31 :
TSRG Episode 30 :
TSRG Episode 29 :
TSRG Episode 28 :
TSRG Episode 27 :
TSRG Episode 26 :
TSRG Episode 25 :
TSRG Episode 24 :
TSRG Episode 23 :
TSRG Episode 22 :
TSRG Episode 21 :
TSRG Episode 20 :
TSRG Episode 19 :
TSRG Episode ** :
TSRG Episode 18 :
TSRG Episode 17 :
TSRG Episode 16 :
TSRG Episode 15 :
TSRG Episode 14:
TSRG Episode 13:
TSRG Episode 12:
TSRG Episode 11:
TSRG Episode 10:
TSRG Episode 9:
TSRG Episode 8:
TSRG Episode 7:
TSRG Episode 6:
TSRG Episode 5:
TSRG Episode 4:
TSRG Episode 3:
TSRG Episode 2- lost
TSRG Episode 1- Lost
 

gtabasso

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 7, 2016
Messages
800
Location
Cleveland, Ohio
Suggestion: Put what the video is about in the title and description. It also helps with SEO to make it searchable and rank in Google but it helps your viewers, too.
 

PFSard

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 12, 2013
Messages
2,423
Location
Mesa, AZ
Suggestion: Put what the video is about in the title and description. It also helps with SEO to make it searchable and rank in Google but it helps your viewers, too.

This. On your channel, your more recent ones don't have Titles that state what the videos are all about. The earlier ones do. More or less.


I'll spend some time later viewing ones that might interest me.

Good luck with your channel.
 

bubinga

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
12,744
Location
Bridgeport Ohio. (Across River From Wheeling WV)
Matthew3901.................:beer::beer:Good for you! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup::bounce::bounce:
Opened your YT channel,

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCZ1...zp5A5_xdRKphQg

And will watch it in a Bit!:bowdown::bowdown:
Be sure do do as I say, and not as I ........L0L...........:thumbup:
(But as we know, safety is a serious thing!)
like wear your safety glasses when running grinders, and drilling, lathe work, etc.
I know how easy it is to say to yourself, something like
"well, I'll just grind this REAL Quick"....................:wtf::wtf::wtf:
 
OP
M

Matthew3901

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Messages
185
Location
Maryland
Scott, it probably should be TSWG....yet on the old engineers spanner it did say "the Superrench" that is probably where I pulled it from.

Matt
 

bubinga

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
12,744
Location
Bridgeport Ohio. (Across River From Wheeling WV)
Hi everyone I just want to post a link to my channel. Reading this form over the last few years has inspired me to take a shot a documenting my projects


Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
So the channel has been going well. I have learned a ton about how and what of YouTube.
I am currently at 141 subscribers. This is pretty amazing since I started with zero..........................................
Make That 142 subscribers, as of this Morning!:thumbup:


BTY welcome to the group. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :beer:
Lots of Nice Knowledgeable fellows here, That Love to help us all!
 

bubinga

Well-known member
Joined
Jul 26, 2014
Messages
12,744
Location
Bridgeport Ohio. (Across River From Wheeling WV)
So the channel has been going well. I have learned a ton about how and what of YouTube.
I am currently at 141 subscribers. This is pretty amazing since I started with zero.

I am thinking I will publish a list of links for all my vids in this thread!

Bubinga thanks! I love garage journal I have learned a ton here!
Oh Yeah, Me too.
I'm a retired Mechanic, Not real "high tech" but was A good general mechanic.
I have learned, and am glad to help if/when I can.
 
OP
M

Matthew3901

Well-known member
Joined
Jun 8, 2015
Messages
185
Location
Maryland
Oh Yeah, Me too.
I'm a retired Mechanic, Not real "high tech" but was A good general mechanic.
I have learned, and am glad to help if/when I can.
Bubinga I always value wisdom and will be glad to have advice and input on the channel and projects. This whole show really started when I married my wife and her Dad is also a retired mechanic. He started teaching me as well. I have learned a ton but always interested in learning more.
Best regards matt

Sent from my Pixel XL using The Garage Journal mobile app
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom