To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

name is Moostifer, and I'm a Garage-a-holic...

Moostifer

Active member
Joined
Dec 17, 2012
Messages
30
Location
Kilgore, Texas
Hi, my name is Moostifer, and I'm a Garage-a-holic...
(in unison "Hi Moostifer")

It's been (looking down at my watch)... 12 hours since I was last in my garage.:sad:

But because of GJ, I am able to get a "quick garage fix" when I cannot be there:rocker:

and hopefully, someday, I may have something actually beneficial to contribute:headscrat
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

TheGr8erG00d

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 12, 2013
Messages
114
Location
St. Louis, MO
I suppose I'll stop lurking and go ahead and out myself, as well. I, too, am a garage-a-holic. Phew, that was harder than it looked.
 

Ben Buck

Well-known member
Joined
Dec 30, 2010
Messages
7,350
Location
S. W. Ohio
WHAT, part of the planet are you two located ? Inquiring minds would like to know! OH, I must digress Welcome to the GJ !!!
 

Jay Sco

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 30, 2012
Messages
1,744
Location
I.E. SoCal
Oh! A two-fer welcome! In that case, greetings and salutations. You can always get your daily fix of garages and garage related content here.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Wingnut65

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 21, 2010
Messages
3,170
Location
Tampa Bay, FL
Welcome to GJ, the 12-step program for Garage-A-Holics. It 12 steps start with a workbench, then cabinets, lights, electrical, floor, tools, storage for the tools and so on... If the addiction is really that strong, therapy may also include a lift! Take is easy and try one step at a time.

But, to take full advantage of the therapy, be sure the Significant Other, if one is present, approves of the endeavour and participates in the planning. Trust me that it will go a lot smoother if they are included. :thumbup:

Good Luck!
 

Omphaloskeptic

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
2,346
Location
Ultima Ratio, Wa.
Like AA's 'sponsors' who are only a phone call away when you're 'Jonesing', GJ is here to help you talk about your withdrawal pains until you can get your next fix. LOL
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom