C2 Turbo
Well-known member
Building a house and just had concrete done (5" with lift areas 6" @ 4500 psi) and it's all looking good
The question is, do I seal the concrete now or just wait until the house is all done (april/may '15) which is when I plan on epoxying it?
Thanks
The question is, do I seal the concrete now or just wait until the house is all done (april/may '15) which is when I plan on epoxying it?
Thanks
