To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

noobie from Erie PA

Jay66

Active member
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
43
Location
Erie PA
Funny Im always on the web looking for answers and the Garage journal always had the answers so I decided to join instead of just lurking....so Hi everyone
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

drivesitfar

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 23, 2013
Messages
36,259
Location
Pacific Northwest
Jay: i googled my way to GJ for about 5 years before joining. half the fun is asking questions to those questions you can't easily find answers for. i hang in the old tool section mostly, but have started to start looking at the garage gallery to get ideas for my new garage in the future if that might happen.

welcome and start catching up on all the great reading. stay away from the this tool is better than that tool BS a few members like to do and it's a great place to learn.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
OP
J

Jay66

Active member
Joined
Jan 26, 2015
Messages
43
Location
Erie PA
Thanks everybody for the nice welcome hope I can help with some info...I have thirty years doing maint in a coke plant and have worked on everything in the plant from toilets to conveyors, gearboxs,locomotives,all kinds of equipment specific to the coke industry and much more. If it breaks my maint guys and I fix it.
 

XxToolAholicxX

Well-known member
Joined
May 28, 2014
Messages
1,449
Location
SF **** Bay Northern California
Hello and welcome to the Garage Journal.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I am a ToolAholic,Sometimes I regret it,Especially when the Toolman wont give me no credit
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom