Two weeks ago i picked up a Ryobi 18v one plus combo from home depot. The kit included a drill, impact driver and circular saw, along with two free bare tools. So naturally I picked up the reciprocating saw and the 4 1/2 inch p423 grinder. Well long story short, the grinder gave out a few days ago while using a flap disc prepping metal for tig welding practice. I did use it to cut about 120 inches of 12 gauge sheet a few days prior and it worked great.I still have the reciept, but the box is long gone. Also the cut off wheel and and grinding disc it came with have been heavily used. Should I just take the grinder itself to the store with me??? Never dealt with any returns from home depot before.
Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
Sent from my LML713DL using Tapatalk
