To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Race Deck Day After Labor Day Sale

Hagasan7

Active member
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
30
Anyone pulling the trigger on Race Deck during the day after Labor Day sale?

I wonder if this is in addition to the GJ discount we get?
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
OP
H

Hagasan7

Active member
Joined
Dec 7, 2012
Messages
30
Photo of the email I received.
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    125 KB · Views: 155
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

dieselvrr

Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2015
Messages
5
Wondering the same thing, maybe I'll give them a call

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk
 

steiny

New member
Joined
Oct 2, 2014
Messages
1
Location
Minneapolis, MN
I placed my order today to lock in the pricing. Ashley was more than happy to hold off on the shipping until later this month. Now I just need to get electrical, insulation, drywall and paint complete!
 

RaceDeck1

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 8, 2007
Messages
3,001
Location
Salt Lake City , Utah
I placed my order today to lock in the pricing. Ashley was more than happy to hold off on the shipping until later this month. Now I just need to get electrical, insulation, drywall and paint complete!

Thanks for choosing RaceDeck :thumbup: looking forward to seeing your new garage
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom