To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Regulate air flow with Campbell Hausfeld Air Filter and Pressure Regulator

hunt4cleanair

Member
Joined
Aug 8, 2008
Messages
9
I needed to upgrade air to the bead blast cabinet (moisture in system) so added the Campbell Hausfeld Model # PA207803AV. Once installed I'm getting no air. Air does flow from the drain valve but to control/regulate air, the instructions state to turn the cap then do this, that and the other. Yet there are three controls and the inadequate schematic doesn't help.

Anyone work with one of these units and what's the secret? I'm thinking I tightened the gauge too tightly...but not sure that's the problem.

​

 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

GeoBruin

Well-known member
Joined
May 5, 2018
Messages
3,778
Is it hooked up in the correct air flow direction?

Maybe this helps.

The regulator adjustment knob should "click" up and down, which will either lock it or allow it to turn. Try both if it's not obvious which is which. But, yes, first make sure you have the air flowing the right direction.
 

Attachments

  • campbell-hausfeld-air-pressure-regulators-pa207803av-e1_600.jpg
    campbell-hausfeld-air-pressure-regulators-pa207803av-e1_600.jpg
    10.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom