To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

Skoda garage from Czech Republic

To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

dypen

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 18, 2011
Messages
97
Location
Oslo, Norway
It is a pleasure to look through your thread, garage, equipment and the car is very nice. Although I am fascinated by Skoda and their motorsport commitment through more than 100 years. Is little known in Mlada Boleslav where I participated in Bohemia Rally for many years ago. Been in area Prague and north west several times on vacation, the last time was last summer :)
 
OP
T

Tuner#2

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
238
Location
Czech Republic
Holders of zinc and all that remains is to mount...

11j7vo3.jpg

29gmo9s.jpg
 
OP
T

Tuner#2

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
238
Location
Czech Republic
Beenman: It plunger 4 caliper for Skoda 130L, but is expanded spacer to fit therein an internally cooled blade width of 20 mm (standard only a single 9,5 mm). The plates using Ferodo Racing DS2500.
 

Beenman

Well-known member
Joined
Oct 20, 2013
Messages
486
Location
Pretoria, South Africa
Beenman: It plunger 4 caliper for Skoda 130L, but is expanded spacer to fit therein an internally cooled blade width of 20 mm (standard only a single 9,5 mm). The plates using Ferodo Racing DS2500.

Thanks. That is a nice and compact little 4-piston caliper. Ideal for the Skoda. I have some experience with DS2500 - very nice pad. Kind to discs as well.
 
OP
T

Tuner#2

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
238
Location
Czech Republic
I had a problem with the antifreeze plug in the engine head, so I thermally shaded the wall into the interior so that there was no heat.

s6n6vk.jpg

2z5ue0p.jpg

oj3spf.jpg
 
OP
T

Tuner#2

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
238
Location
Czech Republic
I finished the car just before the 31st meeting of Škoda Team Běšiny. The meeting was very nice and the audience liked the car, so I succeeded both in the 400m sprint and slalom.

2rzp2tj.jpg

cunth.jpg
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
OP
T

Tuner#2

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
238
Location
Czech Republic
Events Běšiny2017. Great action, great atmosphere, great group of people. Results? 1st place in old Škoda, 3rd place for tuning and 5th place in slalom between the full racing tip. In addition, my car is part of the calendar for 2018.

1zn8y0p.jpg

qyhbx5.jpg
 
OP
T

Tuner#2

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
238
Location
Czech Republic
Yesterday I was with my friends at the Škoda camp Most. Great slalom and ride on both the polygon and the autodrome. I won 3rd place in slalom and great prize prizes.

23qk46.jpg

zly9mg.jpg
 
OP
T

Tuner#2

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 9, 2013
Messages
238
Location
Czech Republic
This summer I went to the finished facade of the house. I chose a ventilated facade on an aluminum grate. it's such a lego for adults. Not only the car is a living person :)

2ns5074.jpg

2lnbswo.jpg
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom