arrowhead
Well-known member
So what do they use for tools? Do they have a "Snap On" level of tools they use? Do they have outlet stores that sell imported tools from the US? Do they have higher quality tools they manufacture for themselves?
I don't fault the Chinese manufacturer's for the quality of the tools that get sent over here, they are making a product according to the importers specifications and price requirements. I'm just curious if they actually use those tools or send us the junk and keep the good stuff for themselves (although it seems the quality level has been rising some).
I don't fault the Chinese manufacturer's for the quality of the tools that get sent over here, they are making a product according to the importers specifications and price requirements. I'm just curious if they actually use those tools or send us the junk and keep the good stuff for themselves (although it seems the quality level has been rising some).

