To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

The GJ Sticker/Swag swap

To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

zip94

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
80
Location
Houston, TX
Did youinreverse send the package to Vicdog?
Is this where we are at?

30. youinreverse - CURRENT
31. HotWire - NO RESPONSE
32. colt zantop - PASSED
33. NutBustingTorque - NO RESPONSE, MOVED TO BOTTOM
34. Vicdog - Waiting or received?
35. Ray-CA
36. donmillerx
37. Jawn
38. Zip94
39. Ryan_340
40. Seedtime
41. drsung
42. will335i
43. NutBustingTorque
 

Ray-CA

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
3,454
Location
San Diego CA
I am all done with it although the box needs to be replaced. Not sure how I should forward this on. USPS? What class? UPS? or.......

Will try to get it shipped out next week.

Ray
 

donmillerx

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
669
Location
Detroit, MI
Lots of different interests on this forum. Post a picture of what you’ve got, we all like different stuff.


Sent from my iPhone using Garage Journal
 

Ray-CA

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
3,454
Location
San Diego CA
Ray-CA, Did you ship the box to donmillerx?
Not yet. I was quoted $50 for shipping (apparently there is a surcharge for shipping to his address.). I’m going to repackage and try again. I’ve been in contact with him by PM and let him him know. Hope to get it out by Friday.
 

zip94

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
80
Location
Houston, TX
Would it be possible to post a few photos of what’s in the box? I’m getting a little nervous about paying $50 shipping for stickers without knowing what’s inside the box!
F4D2C06D-74D3-4351-A971-7AACF91C109E.jpeg
 

Ray-CA

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
3,454
Location
San Diego CA
Checked with several other shippers, including a number of "discount" shippers. All are quoting $50 (+/- $5) This is due to the size of the box (now repacked into a smaller 15x12x9 box) weight (13.48-lbs) and distance to be shipped (2357-miles)

If no one minds, I will edit the contents down to fit into a large USPS Priority mail box which will ship for $21.

Please let me know ASAP as I would like to get this moving again.

I have sent a PM to the next member that is scheduled to receive this.

Ray
 

donmillerx

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
669
Location
Detroit, MI
There shouldn’t be any surcharge for my home address, never heard of that. I’d say just ship stickers only. If that alright with everyone else. We all like t-shirts etc but that price does seem excessive. We’ve shipped this thing around for the last 10-11 years and it’s never been so pricey.
 

Ray-CA

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
Messages
3,454
Location
San Diego CA
Don,

Per your suggestion, I've removed the "swag," leaving only the stickers and got it all into a large USPS priority box. It's packed, sealed, stamped and scheduled for pickup with our normal mail delivery Monday morning. I will PM you the tracking number.

Ray
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

donmillerx

Well-known member
Joined
Aug 11, 2010
Messages
669
Location
Detroit, MI
Sticker box received! Extra thanks to whoever took the time to sort, bag & label.

Repacked and ready to ship out. Next up: “Jawn.” Thanks again to everyone.

A couple pics of the contents, some that I added and a few favorites:338C8F2E-1F21-40EB-A370-6608C0CAE96E.jpegFD3A60BA-37BB-42E0-9E21-199583E0926A.jpegE74196EC-1750-4778-9DDD-22B0E2A25FF5.jpeg
 

senlow

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
2,295
Location
Wheat Ridge, Colorado
Sticker box received! Extra thanks to whoever took the time to sort, bag & label.

Repacked and ready to ship out. Next up: “Jawn.” Thanks again to everyone.

A couple pics of the contents, some that I added and a few favorites:338C8F2E-1F21-40EB-A370-6608C0CAE96E.jpegFD3A60BA-37BB-42E0-9E21-199583E0926A.jpegE74196EC-1750-4778-9DDD-22B0E2A25FF5.jpeg
Well Don, the baggies and organization are my fault. When I received the box of stickers it was an overwhelming mess. At least a couple dozen stickers were damaged beyond use. There were also a large number of duplicates to sift through. It took forever to dig through all the stickers. So, I did what any GJ member would do. I bought a couple of boxes of ziplock bags and organized that damn mess.

Kudos to all the guys that kept the stickers organized for the last year.
 
  • Like
Reactions: OCD

zip94

Well-known member
Joined
Nov 20, 2008
Messages
80
Location
Houston, TX
Received the package today and will sort through this weekend.

UPDATED LIST:
38. Zip94 (received 7/12/21)
39. Ryan_340
40. Seedtime
41. drsung
42. will335i
43. NutBustingTorque
44. anndel (in Hawaii)
45. The Frisco Kid
46. andersen24
47. Griff79
48. tylerg1
 

andersen24

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
385
Location
Central Coast, CA
Here's an updated list:

40. Seedtime (received 8/5/21)
41. drsung
42. will335i
43. NutBustingTorque
44. anndel (in Hawaii)
45. The Frisco Kid
46. andersen24
47. Griff79
48. tylerg1
49. Mr. Wonderful
 

andersen24

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 7, 2009
Messages
385
Location
Central Coast, CA
No reply since from drsung since Aug 5, multiple emails. I'm getting in contact with 'will335i". I had this box way too long.
Sounds good @seedtime, we'll bump @drsung to the bottom and hopefully he responds! Here is the updated list as of now then:

40. Seedtime (received 8/5/21)
41. will335i
42. NutBustingTorque
43. anndel (in Hawaii)
44. The Frisco Kid
45. andersen24
46. Griff79
47. tylerg1
48. Mr. Wonderful
49. drsung
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom