Washed my car, dang thing wouldn't start when I was done.
I made a mess in the garage mounting these porch lights (on the outside of the garage, so it is valid for this thread!!). Previously there was a smaller porch light with a little mounting block tacked on top of the siding. We bought these porch lights, which of course required larger mounting blocks. I ended up buying a new Bosch Oscillating tool to cut the siding without removing it first. Worked like a charm.
looks good, how did you attach the mounting blocks?
.
looks good, how did you attach the mounting blocks?

Another night of not getting anything done in the shop. My Jeep is still in pieces from last week. I had every intention of getting the water pump installed and have it back on the road today but my wife had other plans. She wanted me to pressure wash some bird **** off of the front porch as well as steps and fence. By the time I got home, strung out the hose, pressure washed everything and then tweaked a couple of sprinkler heads it was 7:00pm and ready to go in and get out of the heat for the evening.
Sure glad I built this cool as hell shop to work in so I can work outside in 100 degree temperatures working in/on the yard.![]()
That is why I like not having a wife and don't really want one. If I get home and want to do anything or clean up the garage (or whatever) I can do it without someone else making plans for me.

I'd have this moment where I walk off and when she asks it about it being done remind her her the power sprayer isn't DNA locked to my fingers.... ERA

Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and wouldn't be the person I am today without her but her timing kills me. When I have things going on in the shop is when all of a sudden these honey do's need to be done.![]()
Logan I am surprised they cleaned up so well ! Good job.
Yeah, you're right, you may be better off without one.![]()

Logan I am surprised they cleaned up so well ! Good job.
I'm just wondering if they will ever stop smelling like mildew now, especially if those are the kind that have blow through holes...


Don't get me wrong, I love my wife and wouldn't be the person I am today without her but her timing kills me. When I have things going on in the shop is when all of a sudden these honey do's need to be done.![]()
Finished turning the inside of this bowl. Hands down my best to date.
![]()
That's awesome! What kind of wood?Finished turning the inside of this bowl. Hands down my best to date.
![]()
That's awesome! What kind of wood?
Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
I hope I don't take this thread too far off course, but my now-ex-wife used to volunteer me for jobs, then get upset when I was busy working on them!
Ok, to redeem myself, I made a couple of shoulder bolts to fix a front axle on a mower. The originals appeared to have 2" of shoulder, but replacements, when tightened locked the axle from moving. So, I turned new ones with shoulders 2.1" long.
![]()
Dave
My son and I carefully moved my Honda Valkyrie Interstate out of the shop. There was less than an inch on each side of the bike. MY biggest concern was not touching our 1940 Ford.
I had sold the HONDA and the buyer was here to pick it up.
Now that the motorcycle lift table is clear, I put my KELLER hacksaw on the table and raised it up to seated eye level so I can comfortably finish the wiring.
I am likely going to miss the motorcycle. I have been riding since 1961.
Sorted through 2 boxes of Brake Tooling the Plant was going to throw out. I kept the good stuff...well good enough for my Shop.
