To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

What kind of clamp is this?

phred

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
545
Location
NC
Found this holding the exhaust pipe on the manifold on a 6 cylinder 66 c10 I’m helping a buddy with. One side of the exhaust manifold was almost rotted away and someone years ago clamped the pipe to it with this. I ran it through my blast cabinet to get rid of the rust and crud hoping to see a name. The only markings are model 105, forged, SD5T and there a crown symbol on the end with the bolt.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3353.jpeg
    IMG_3353.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
OP
P

phred

Well-known member
Joined
Apr 23, 2009
Messages
545
Location
NC
I knew someone here would know exactly what it is. Thanks!!!
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom