To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

What kind of tool is this?

mkjrcc

New member
Joined
Jun 17, 2012
Messages
3
I was cleaning the garage and I found this old tool along with a bunch of old rusty wrenches. Does anybody know what this hook / punch is for? I think it has "E.E.B" stamped on the side.

11blsef.jpg


eeofa.jpg




Are these tools worth keeping or should I throw them away? Some have a diamond logo on them. Some are Williams.

n1qxaa.jpg
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

maddawg308

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2012
Messages
513
Location
Front Royal, VA
That one tool looks like a cross between a prybar and a chisel. Very interesting.

If you don't want those wrenches, I'll pay the shipping to me.
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!

E.T.Privott

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 30, 2011
Messages
126
looks like an old tire tool, being with the old wrench set i would say that it is going to be a tire tool for a DIY tire change or a part of the tool kit that came with the other tools !! sure looks like a tire change tool on the one end, to hook and push the tire bead over the rim on the other end.......
 
To avoid these ads, REGISTER NOW!
Top Bottom